WPF>Bandet

85 Draenei Shaman

I saw him drop to his death so I quick shot over there to snag a ss for joking purposes and I wasn't quick enough to get it before he released.

You are a clown.

p.s. rating comments don't cover up how much of a downie you look like after posting on and on in a thread and end up being wrong the whole time. I'm done with this one lol.

p.s. your thread title, defensive responses, logic and mediocre trolling attempts make you look like the biggest "downie" these forums have seen in quite some time.
Edited by Yachtweek on 9/9/2012 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
<3 you Bandet! You make very good constructive posts about hunters in the beta forums!

I hope to see you out PVPing sometime, I like learning from good folks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mogge how dare you succumb to the dark side. Im sure there are better hunters on ally. Take Fastfingers for expample. He didnt copy paste what the user manual says.
Reply Quote
53 Tauren Druid
Hi, i'm Druidboots.
Reply Quote
53 Tauren Druid
No, you are Dinofac.

Stop being a liar.

SILENCE, MORTAL!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

SILENCE, MORTAL!

Okay, I am silenced. I can now do everything except lay traps, change my aspects, and revive my pet.

Sup?

No,.. hunters are not op.. why would you think that?

Edit: mt
Edited by Alicite on 9/11/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]