Kil'jaden

90 Blood Elf Paladin
so how bout that KJ attack , bet they weren't expecting to get thier asses handed to them at our gates huh.... But that was a nice warm-up attack maybe alliance can get KT to come over here and try to mess with us, the turnout will be the same tho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So how about me being better than Holysin, i think yes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Um, what? All talk no action? Did you even read what he said, obviously there was action... horde ran alliance out of durotard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Man what da holy hell is suckah talkin about.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait alliance side has other pallys?? And yep ran them out when they were all beefed up thinking they could beat us lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i vouch for holysin i was there We !@#$ there %^-
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Priest
09/12/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Productions
Man, don't get hurt. I actually run on KT and we'll probably slam your balls down like your mom did growing up. I know you like that incestuous sh1t girl.

I'm Latin and I approve of this message. I'm in a guild called Not Bad so it's gotta be true.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holysin how does it feel that i am a better paladin, holy and retribution wise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait im missing something here did you guys not get your asses whooped out front with 45+ ppl? OH ok im right you did , also idk who you are Masturbasian so yea...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have never lost to horde infront of sw when i was on laughing skull. Plus you guys cannot count. look at this, apparently there was only "5" horde that fought us off.
http://puu.sh/NcgQ
5? i count 5. times 2.
so i am guessing you multiplies by at the least 4, since you are terrible at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cool story bro I am gonna try to pretend I understand what you just wrote and also who are you again...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Masturbasian, the holy paladin that actually reached 2200 and didn't sit at 1700 and say he's the best.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I woke up this morning, took a sh1t then got out of bed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I sleep on the toilet so i don't stain my sheets. it gets to be a habit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]