Is the Winterspring Frostsaber account bound?

90 Human Hunter
Hi i have the Horde version of the Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber. Does anyone know if this mount is account bound? I did get the achievement on all my toons but I don't seem to have the mount on all of them. I've been looking around and cant seem to find any info on wither this is intended or if its a bug.

Anyone have any info on this?

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
DUDE!

One! You double posted.

TWO! The winterspring frostsaber is an aliance mount ONLY. Horde can not get this mount. Horde get the venomhide raptor. So if your missing the winterspring on your horde toons that's why. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
chill.... sorry for the double post.

Maybe i should have been more clear. I have the Venomhide raptor on a horde toon but i wanna know if that mount is account wide... eg will i get the venomhide raptor on all my horde toons and the Winterspring frostsaber on all my alliance toons.

I did get the achievement on all my toons but didn't get any mounts. Is this intended or a bug.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No. Faction specific mounts, like the Frostsabre/Raptor can not be used by the other side.
They can be used by any characters on the correct side.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
yes all aliance toon on all servers will get the winterspring frostsaber and all horde toons on all servers will get the venomhide raptor. But they stay faction bound.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't think he's asking to use the saber on his horde toon and raptor on his alliance. I believe he's asking, if he gets the raptor on his horde toon, does the alliance toons automatically have the saber.

Or I could be mistaken....

OP, I have the saber on my alliance toon. When I get home tonight I will check and see if my horde toons got the raptor automatically.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]