<Retribution> [H] 10 3 night/week guild

90 Goblin Shaman
Check us out! www.retributionKM.com

We are an adult oriented raiding guild that has been around for many years, stretching back into Vanilla. Our roots started on Khaz Modan, but we moved before the launch of Mists of Pandaria. We made our new home here, on Mal'Ganis, to have a stronger population and skill base to draw from.

We want to cater to people who are interested in clearing end game content in a progressive manner, while maintaining a semi-hardcore attitude. We are seeking mature individuals that wish to progress through MoP with us and beyond.

We understand that this is a game and as such understand when real life rears its ugly head.

We are currently 3/6H in MSV, 6/6N in HoF and 4/4 in ToES.

On to the Details:

Raid Nights - Tues, Wed, Thu
Times - 8pm to 11pm CST

Current Needs:
High Need: Restoration/DPS Shaman, Holy Paladin
Medium Need:
Low Need:

We are currently in need of people to take us beyond 10. We will rotate our players fairly week to week, so you will be part of the main roster. We prefer to have 12 so we can continue to progress, even if someone can't make it.

Even if you aren't on the list of classes we need, we will ALWAYS consider and often accept good players.

If any of this appeals to you, you can add Igloo to RealID: 1270814@lfschools.net or BattleTag Igloo#1342.

And then visit our website to fill out an application: www.retributionKM.com -> Forums -> Apply Within. Please register with your toon's name for the account name.

You can also contact any officer in game: Igloo, Sebasi, Snowmelt, Terminator, or Xril if you have any questions.

Feel free to simply visit our website to check us out: new.retributionKM.com

Thank you for reading, and we hope to see you join us!
Edited by Xril on 2/14/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump because we love you already.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump again because of our undying love for you all.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Clearly, we want you to join us!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It's almost scary how much we already would take bullets for each and every one of you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I am already compelled to organize a campaign to save the lives of all you potential raiders by starting a campaign to end whatever disease you may catch.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
More love for this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ni hao. Come play pandas with us.

We have fun but also prefer to beat encounters even if it means I have to yell at you. But I still love you. I love you long time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump for Locks! I miss my kind!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I originally thought a great idea to keep this thread on top would be to turn it into a My Little Pony RP chat. True Story.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Pokemon Rp. Charmander! Charmander char!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
bump for hugs
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Apply today, and you can be in the running for the limited time offer of first summon.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I thought I was the one who got the first summons? Shenanigans!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Sacrifices must be made for fresh meat.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
BUMP! This message has been approved by Doticis!

DOTICIS 2012
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/14/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Doticis
Sacrifices must be made for fresh meat.

I thought we got the fresh meat to sacrifice? Man, now I'm all confused.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bumping for justice!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump for touchdowns!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]