Should I or not?

90 Human Paladin
I cant decide if I should get mop. I was bord to death with cata barely played. Any one think mop will be better?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Probably not going to be leaps and bounds better than Cata(I only liked FL really). I got it, but not because I think it's going to be awesome, but because it's far better than D3:D. In fact, the thought of seeing fat furries running around SW(and already do with the NPCs) gives me chills.

I should point out, I avoided the beta like the plague, so this is all speculative, except for my opinions on fat furries.
Edited by Janardan on 9/11/2012 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
pokemon battles bro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fat furries are the #1 reason why you SHOULD purchase MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Red pandas with pigtails.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
challenge modes?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
MOP seems a lot more promising than Cata.

Cata's biggest draw seemed to be the facelift, while everything else was pretty lackluster. MOP has more things to do for different kinds of people. Personally, I love things like pet battles, so that's a big plus for me.

Having everything in one area like WOTLK is a lot better than running all over the place like it was in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/14/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Defpotec
Fat furries are the #1 reason why you SHOULD purchase MoP.

You can get Tauren without MoP, not to mention you can play Pandaren without having MoP as well (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6994738)
Edited by Rhorle on 9/20/2012 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Jokes > facts
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I am not planning on playing wow at this time nor do I plan to return. To me the game and community involved has just become to stale and doesn't provide for much other than frustration. Coupled with real life issues and most of my friends moving on or there interest changing it is not worth it to keep active to me. Since in my opinion the mop expansion won't change this I'm not buying it. Good luck whatever you may decide.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Four days later I'm pretty much an expert on MoP. You should get it. If anything, the cuisine is fantastic.

Oh, and red pandas with pigtails.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yep got mop i lvd up my pally not a big fan of the class atm, considering rollin my priest we shall see tho
Edited by Uthád on 9/30/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]