Tuesday, September 11th, 2012

RL: I need to go grocery shopping, badly. Last night my dinner consisted of boiled water and chunks of whatever was dripping on the side of the stove.

IG: Revving up my Warlock to see if I can get that old pre-cata PVP going again. I really miss the old Warlock feel, hopefully I'll have one class I don't suck at again (unlikely.)

Semi-IG: http://bit.ly/QJsxSN - Somewhat interesting, claims here of Blizzard placing watermarks in user screenshots.
Edited by Bite on 9/11/2012 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
RL: Browsing around on FB, WoW forums, and guild site after taking Daros to the doctor this morning.

IG: Waiting for the servers to come up to be able to do anything. Otherwise I've been leveling Darkorb, my newest priest after years of saying I'll never level another priest after leveling Orlene (Who was Horde and was named Myrtle way back then) back in Vanilla. Daros and I also have alts on Sentinels by our respected names that are around level 45-ish.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
RL: House B*tch I be this morning, thats my job till I start school back again in 2 weeks.

IG: I is mad at the previous poster, I waved an hugged, an nothing!!! probably afk, an didn't recognize Rolynn. I hope Theremore is open!! something to do finally

Oh an Prodon, how did the BGs go last night? Wife > WoW you know :-)
Edited by Márq on 9/11/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
IG: I is mad at the previous poster, I waved an hugged, an nothing!!! probably afk, an didn't recognize Rolynn. I hope Theremore is open!! something to do finally

I was most likely afk depending on the time of day or I was talking to Daros to get him to get off of GW2 so we could do something together before going to bed for work, ect.

Also, *gives big hugs*
Edited by Dantiné on 9/11/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
/tar Bite
/HUUG

/tar de Babyblue
/HUG

Ah ... Slashdot. Wonder if my user account there still has decent karma or if they even still use that system.

Oh, fine. ^_~

/tar Marques
/HUG

I was a ninny last night. Thought I was close to the end of a book (since Kindle's make that hard to judge). Settled in reading a little after 12:00 am. Finshed ... around 4:45 am. *rubs at bleary eyes* I swear I was reading slower and slower and rereading pages by the end, but so stupidly determined to finish. Ugh.

Good morning Sentinels!

/tar Silver and Prodon
/CAREBEAR PRIESTLY HUGGLES!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/tar de Babyblue
/HUG

*HUGS!!*

09/11/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Eilethalua
I was a ninny last night. Thought I was close to the end of a book (since Kindle's make that hard to judge). Settled in reading a little after 12:00 am. Finshed ... around 4:45 am. *rubs at bleary eyes* I swear I was reading slower and slower and rereading pages by the end, but so stupidly determined to finish. Ugh.

Yeah, I probably won't ever get a Kindle because of that very reason. I'm into a new series that I just started last Tuesday after finishing the Hunger Games (good read btw), Fallen Series... I finished the first book in 3 days and itching to finish the second one after starting it Sunday. Halfway through though.

Also, forgot to mention. Daros and I had our four year anniversary together yesterday. Can you believe that? AND! That we're living together? It's been almost a year and time is just flying past. I'm also a cashier at Walmart and been working there for four months and already in the possibility of getting promoted to Electronics Sales Associate!
Edited by Dantiné on 9/11/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
/tar de Babyblue
/HUG

*HUGS!!*

09/11/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Eilethalua

Yeah, I probably won't ever get a Kindle because of that very reason. I'm into a new series that I just started last Tuesday after finishing the Hunger Games (good read btw), Fallen Series... I finished the first book in 3 days and itching to finish the second one after starting it Sunday. Halfway through though.

Also, forgot to mention. Daros and I had our four year anniversary together yesterday. Can you believe that? AND! That we're living together? It's been almost a year and time is just flying past. I'm also a cashier at Walmart and been working there for four months and already in the possibility of getting promoted to Electronics Sales Associate!

Awesome, glad things are workin out for you 2. Don't see Daros on much when I am over there. So gonna ninja the tag thing an send ya a request.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Daros is on GW2 mostly and we're not on Sents anymore, we're on Earthen Ring.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sent out the battletags, keep an eye out for the Lady Verric :D <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sent out the battletags, keep an eye out for the Lady Verric :D <3

will do, I haz toons on ER, my very first evar toon is over there, oh, an have a hordie as well. I still visit from time to time, cause I used to have friends in Eleventh hour
Edited by Márq on 9/11/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Me r tired, yesterday I just went home and took a nap, feeling like doing that all over again today. although this spicy chinese chicken dish is pretty good. Maybe I'll stay awake long enough to finish eating. Barring the SWAT team descending on our location again. Apparently I missed that last week when I was away for training.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
*completely hugless from the Blue*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
/tar Silver and Prodon
/CAREBEAR PRIESTLY HUGGLES!

1 day ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-iceblocks-
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Don't go out in the woods today it's a teddy bear picnic.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/12/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Prodon
-iceblocks-

-catblocks-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/12/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Sarahgadi
Don't go out in the woods today it's a teddy bear picnic.
I DO WHAT I WANT! >:(

09/12/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Silversol
-iceblocks-

-catblocks-

What is this madness?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]