New Jersey players?

90 Human Rogue
I dunno, I see these state threads all the time, so I thought it would be cute to see if I had any local WoW friends. If so, hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Orpheus is from Camden.
Yooda Deals Blackjack in AC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hazlet here.

You know, that nameless town somewhere near the coast.
Edited by Sayir on 9/11/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I know exactly where Hazlet is, actually. I've been there for football games against your Rockets back when I was in HS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I go to school at Seton Hall if that counts.
Edited by Aimee on 9/11/2012 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'd say it counts :D I went to Seton Hall for a semester before I had some.... er.... problems. Now I'm officially a college dropout :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Suddénly
I know exactly where Hazlet is, actually. I've been there for football games against your Rockets back when I was in HS.

Really? Thats where I went to high school haha

How long ago was that? You might have seen me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You all are a buncha jabronies
Edited by Kenokost on 9/11/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Death Knight
Paterson
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh I heavily doubt that. I graduated from Somerville in 2005, and we only went out to RHS once. Not sure exactly what year it was either, but I remember the big gay rocket outside lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Kenokost
You all are a buncha jabronies

http://tinyurl.com/9vbj35b
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Suddénly
Oh I heavily doubt that. I graduated from Somerville in 2005, and we only went out to RHS once. Not sure exactly what year it was either, but I remember the big gay rocket outside lol

Yeah that rockets still there, actually I think they moved it to the back last year, not quite sure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Sayir

Yeah that rockets still there, actually I think they moved it to the back last year, not quite sure.

Haha that's so funny. We talked about defacing it somehow. I'm sure many schools have, which only makes perfect sense why it could have been moved lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/11/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Suddénly

Awkward, I attend Somerville currently. Well, I live in Branchburg, but go to Somerville. YA KNOW HOW IT WORKS.

I'LL MAKE SURE TO GIVE YA A SHOUT OUT TO MISS. TEMPLE OR SOMEONE. (I'm pretty sure she was there in 05.)
IF NOT, COACH CARTY. (I'm sure he was there, since he's like what, 80 years old? Lol.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah I know both of them. Miss Temple loved me. I was in her English class her first year there. What year are you? My sister is a senior lol hell, if ya want, RID me heythisisbert@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
im from the lame state of new hampshire :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/11/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Suddénly
Yeah I know both of them. Miss Temple loved me. I was in her English class her first year there. What year are you? My sister is a senior lol hell, if ya want, RID me heythisisbert@yahoo.com

It just so happens to be I'm in your sister, Alyssa's, English class. ;-)

Well, this is getting a bit creepy for me now. LATA.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Repping the 201!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think the only one feelin so creeped is me cause you knew that, but that's what's good haha and with Mr. Lerner? That's my N word! It's because of his class I can solve a Rubik's cube lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
09/11/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Brykonxoxo

It just so happens to be I'm in your sister, Alyssa's, English class. ;-)

Well, this is getting a bit creepy for me now. LATA.

should of left out English Class
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]