X-Realm D&R DS, horde style! LFM!

90 Orc Death Knight
Edit: TIME OR DAY CHANGE. I can't move the party; we have to wait for my bro in law to get off work, and he's available at 6. What are the odds? So, would you all prefer to do this earlier in the day (I can start all the way up to, say, 2pm pacific) or would you prefer we do it friday the 21st at 6pm pacific? Or any other time that friday. Or third option is for me to just sit out (btw - this is why I can't raid on a regular basis, stuff like this :P)

Please let me know!

How do you all feel about trying heroic? I'd need someone else to lead since I've not done it. I'm down for whatever.

Copying format from Ninja's post:

Tanks
1)Balhale (DK) - Confirmed
2)Jorahlol (War) - Confirmed

Heals
1)Tsilyi (Resto Druid) - Confirmed
2)Saphi (Priest) - Confirmed

Deeps
1)Asane (Warrior) - Confirmed
2)Ghatok (DK) - obviously confirmed
3)Babzidu (DK) - Confirmed
4)Karamok (hunter) - Confirmed
5)Arianity (lock) - Confirmed
6)Firestyle (priest)

This will take place saturday, 9/22, at 10am pacific (11am mountain, noon central, 1pm eastern) . One last hurrah before MoP :)

My battletag: Wrothgar#1471
Please add me and let me know who you are in the request.

Edit: So this is why I have issues getting real raids going on - we had to reschedule my sons birthday party from this coming saturday to, you guessed it, 9/22. I'm going to see if I can talk my wife into having a lunch-time party instead of dinner-time.
Edited by Ghatok on 9/18/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Paladin
I can't commit for tomorrow for sure.

If this does gain some more interest though, I'll fix up that toon, I hadnt played it for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ok. I'm thinking next friday instead anyway; tomorrow is too soon. I'll update the post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah I gave mine a little over a week.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hey, I can dps or heal - probably better at dps since I haven't kept up on disc changes, but I could pull it off.

Although, Blaze thinks holy is better and I've never played that. First time for everything though.

<--Firestyle's hordie.
Edited by Convenire on 9/7/2012 6:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
i'd probably maybe be available next week, more likely on something like a saturday.

<- Tsilyi/Marison
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I can't do next saturday, it's my sons 3rd birthday :)

Is 2 weeks too far out? One last hurrah before MoP?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
nothing is ever too far out. :)

just stay on top of your signups and keep us posted!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Although, Blaze thinks holy is better and I've never played that. First time for everything though.

I don't think its better, I just think its easier to sustain your mana with at the moment. I was still disc for the majority of fights we did it was just a major adjustment from what I was used to. In 4.3 I ran with ~2k spirit and no heart of the unliving and I never had mana problems. Last week I was running with 2.8k spirit and a heart of the unliving and was burning through mana at an absurd rate. You have to really be spot on with rapture procs and using MB on CD. I may try Solace for a few fights this coming week with disc. On a fight like madness I feel like it will win out.

Regardless I still plan on play disc for most of the fights this coming week. I reforged up to 3.1k spirit and threw a heartsong on my weapon, hopefully that will be enough to not need vates every minute.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/07/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Healyblaze
I may try Solace for a few fights this coming week with disc. On a fight like madness I feel like it will win out.

with solace it really depends on whether you'll have large portions of fight time you can devote to it. i'd venture to say that most of the time mben will still win out. someone did the math on the priest forums once but i don't remember it exactly.

ok i found a post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413264182?page=#67

looks like they can be essential equal if you have a LARGE portion of fight time to cast solace. the thing is like i said, will you be able to spend the same amount of time casting solace as you do using mindbender on every fight (which is a requirement for them to be equal)? i'm not sure.
Edited by Tsilyi on 9/7/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
nothing is ever too far out. :)

just stay on top of your signups and keep us posted!

Will do!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
with solace it really depends on whether you'll have large portions of fight time you can devote to it. i'd venture to say that most of the time mben will still win out. someone did the math on the priest forums once but i don't remember it exactly.

The math is something like if you can solace 9-10 times every 2 minutes it wins out. I agree MB will be the go to for the majority of fights but on a fight like Madness, possibly even spine I could see Solace winning out. Having my rapture ICD tracker working again will likely be the biggest difference maker though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would maybe go, but the day doesn't work for me and I really haven't played with any of my healing alts since 5.0.4.

But good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can't commit 100%, it depends on school work/gf, but i'd interested. I'd have to bring my LFR geared lock (skellum@ Mal'ganis, don't look at his gems, i don't play him, if i go ill fix em)

So if you want, you can put me down as tentative. :)

edit

or if i'm really lucky and my guild doesn't raid ds that week, maybe my priest. because im lazy and don't wanna fix my lock lol.
Edited by Arianity on 9/7/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/07/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Ghatok
Babzidu, do you prefer dps or tank?

Prefer DPS, but I'll tank if necessary.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks for the posts so far! I'll update my original tonight. Need more people! :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Anyone else? I'll update this tomorrow morning.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I could probably join you guys on my troll hunter. His gear is a little behind but I'm sure I can get him sorted out pretty quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Updated! If we don't get more interest though this isn't going to get off the ground :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]