Hunter Item Level

90 Night Elf Hunter
When viewed through the Mobile Armory, a hunter's equipped item level is calculated with the assumption that there should be a weapon in the ranged slot, resulting in a lower item level value. This was fixed in the web version of the Armory but not on the mobile version.

The ranged slot also still appears as an empty slot. I assume this will take a version update to remove?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
When viewed through the Mobile Armory, a hunter's equipped item level is calculated with the assumption that there should be a weapon in the ranged slot, resulting in a lower item level value. This was fixed in the web version of the Armory but not on the mobile version.

The ranged slot also still appears as an empty slot. I assume this will take a version update to remove?

Yes, this will be updated soon.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Still the same issue in the iPhone app update released an hour or two ago, even though the Ranged slot is gone.

(Edit: the web site Armory also seems to think my equipped item level is 364 now. Officially puzzled.)
Edited by Audreena on 9/12/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I can confirm that the newly updated app is still reporting the hunter equipped item level incorrectly. Doing the quick math, it is not including the ranged weapon. It does include it in the "best" ilvl though.

Killed off the app, logged out and back in on the off chance it was a caching issue.

Also noticed while checking the different stats that everything matches the numbers on the web armory except for Ranged Attack Power. That one stat is off by about 200.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Seeing it on my ipod touch the same way, also on my guild forum avatar which I assume is because they use the armory to get the numbers. I thought possibly the empty off hand slot was throwing it off, a single zero will drive the average down a LOT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]