WTS Darkmoon Rabbit BOE pet

100 Human Paladin
Minimum offer 500k gold for now. Immediate buyout via manual trade at 800k this week. I'll wait another week to see how the price settles. Available for cross-realm transfers to trade for non-gold items or valuables.
Edited by Purifiedtart on 9/9/2012 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Are you selling the pet or the achievement kill? The title is a bit ambiguous because the NPC and the pet have the same name.

I'm assuming it's the pet because of the price though.
Edited by Sigtyr on 9/9/2012 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Mage
It's the pet
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Took a lot of brain power to figure that one out huh Sig?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well you guys sell high-tier kills all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/09/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Sigtyr
Well you guys sell high-tier kills all the time.

High tier bunny kills now for the low low price of 500k
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
So people who charged 50k for ZA bear runs, and 100k or so for Firelands and DS runs, would never consider charging a few hundred thousand gold for the novel Bunny achievement? Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were the case.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Those prices are silly. Intent will sell you a ZA bear for like 5k and a full H FL clear for like 75k.

The reason they charge that is because it's actually a feat that takes some coordination with decently geared people. Pretty sure any retard can get 40 welfare epic geared people to zerg the bunny.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
and also- even if you had the people to do it, remind yourself that you need to beat every other group of people doing it too. And you can't just do it anytime you want either
sure, 1 week lockouts for a chance at a mount sounds bad.
But try twice every darkmoon faire, chance between a few dozen people..

yah, mathematical!
Reply Quote
Those prices are silly. Intent will sell you a ZA bear for like 5k and a full H FL clear for like 75k.

The reason they charge that is because it's actually a feat that takes some coordination with decently geared people. Pretty sure any retard can get 40 welfare epic geared people to zerg the bunny.

I hear you can just march into H FL nowadays and go 7/7 HM for free. Because triple-nerfed H Rag is huuuuuuuuuurd.
Reply Quote
and also- even if you had the people to do it, remind yourself that you need to beat every other group of people doing it too. And you can't just do it anytime you want either
sure, 1 week lockouts for a chance at a mount sounds bad.
But try twice every darkmoon faire, chance between a few dozen people..

yah, mathematical!

Ivy is drink.
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Mage
09/09/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Asmodejj
Because triple-nerfed H Rag is huuuuuuuuuurd.

People would still fail if it was nerfed in half. Stunning and not standing in fire is hard.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 04:15 AMPosted by Flickers

People would still fail if it was nerfed in half. Stunning and not standing in fire is hard.

^harpoe.
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Mage
09/10/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Patrix

^harpoe.

Bring your warlock over to my all gnome guild Patrix. It will be glourious. We will invite dwarves to make fun of for being tall and accept worgen druids as mounts only.
Reply Quote
Me posting once or twice on my one alt is quite different than you posting on literally a couple dozen alts.

Not to mention when I do it there is a purpose behind it. You're trying to hide. That's why I call it.

Ok not a couple dozen. You've only posted on 23 different toons.
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Mage
I don't hide behind alts, anyone with google chrome can see all my toons. If i was hiding i would post from another account. I don't bash people or say anything that i am ashamed of.

But i would still like your warlock to join my gnome only guild.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tart even changed the title for those lacking in brain cells!

Look at how he takes care of us.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 04:15 AMPosted by Flickers

It has come to my attention recently that running into the meteor is how the classy kids are doing it nowadays.
Reply Quote
I don't hide behind alts, anyone with google chrome can see all my toons. If i was hiding i would post from another account. I don't bash people or say anything that i am ashamed of.

But i would still like your warlock to join my gnome only guild.

If you'd seen my warlock play...you wouldn't be saying that. I'm a horrible warlock. I only keep it cause I like the name.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Blame Wangz for giving me your mumble info (:

Sorry!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]