Recruiting Players: Casual 10M Raid Group

90 Human Warrior
We are looking to build a casual 10m raiding group on Lightning's Blade. You are not required to join our guild, but are also welcome to.

What we are looking for in a player:

• Able to raid every Tuesday and Sunday from 8PM (EST) to 12(ish)AM.
  • Highly reliable - we want to run with a close knit group that we can trust and count on.
  • Does not have to be the greatest player in the world, as long as you show up we can help newer players learn and excel in fights.
  • Class and spec does not matter at this point. We will accept all applications, and from the pool of applications hand pick who are the best fit for our team.
  • Cool guy/gal with a sense of humor - No robots!
  • Please don't be greedy - we like to see our players offering to pass loot to others in certain situations

About us:

• The current members of this group have been playing WoW since it's release, have participated in hardcore raiding, and have moved to a point in our life where we just don't have the time to do a hardcore schedule.
  • We are all experienced and talented players
  • We care little about loot, but instead we focus on having a good time and clearing content. Loot will always be considered just a by-product of doing so.
  • We fully intended to clear all content before the next is released
  • We can sometimes be considered tough or critical, but we are ALWAYS fair to our members

To apply please go to:

OPNation.net

and on the application mention "Bunni's Core".

I also highly recommend messaging me in game, or sending an in-game mail. I would love to talk with you personally if you have an interest in our group!

Thank you very much for you time!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
This is tempting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It is always hard to tell if people are being sarcastic on forums, forgive me if you are being so!

If you are interested definitely feel free to message me in game, or whatever means is convenient for you.

If our goals and expectations of raiding and wow match up, you definitely wouldn't regret the decision to tag along with us. Also like I said, we don't even really care what guild you belong to. You could test us out for a time before making any real committments.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]