BOL Tol Barad

90 Undead Warlock
Had some fun wiping alli today in tb. GL next time.
Edited by Stijin on 9/9/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Thread worthy topic if I ever saw one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Some Kingship of the East were there too.

Must have rivalry!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I never did quite understand the Tol Barad bragging thing. Arenas? Sure, individual merit matters there. Dueling? I mean, if you don't mind overlooking that only some classes are really viable for it, sure. World PvP? If it was even numbers on a low-enough scale, why not?

But... "I was on the winning team of 80v80, I'm probably the most awesome guy ever! The Horde would never have won without me AFKing in the sea of their bodies at WV while my Commodore 64 spit smoke and screeching noises trying to process the horrible lag!"

Good job, bro. Tell them about the time you farmed for Lokholar in Alterac Valley and totally won (even though you didn't successfully summon him or contribute in any meaningful way to the actual battleground).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We were outnumbered most the time time 3 to 5 or even 2 to 3... Got a few rage whispers.

All in good fun though...
Edited by Stijin on 9/11/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We have ourselves a rage"-er".
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
"IT WAS LIKE A BAJILLION VS ONE AND I KILLZ THEM ALL"

The fact that it's TB vs undergeared pugs where most of the time every player has a rambo complex...why even make a thread?

It wasn't a GG thread. It was a !@#$ talking thread about TB, which isn't a form of competitive pvp. It floors me that people can be proud of such a nothing accomplishment.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Omg Return! I <3 you!
Reply Quote
I GOT A TROPHY FOR SHOWING UP.... we didnt win more games than I lost... I didnt receive any grand accolades for doing anything better than anyone else.... but i had perfect attendance!

Ah the baseless feeling of self worth the kids today have. Iblame the everybody gets a trophy and is a special snowflake attitude of the previous generation of parens who read !@#$ty help books and listened to Oprah.

They should've played on play ground with concrete no rubber chips to toughen em up, Shoulda been spanked when they did something wrong not a time out (in your room where al your toys are), and they shoulda cried and not gotten pizza when their team came in last so theyd know if they want something they have to earn it. Now those kids are playing my game... and i want to drown and dismember them IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

what were we talkin about again?
Edited by Papilon on 9/11/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I GOT A TROPHY FOR SHOWING UP.... we didnt win more games than I lost... I didnt receive any grand accolades for doing anything better than anyone else.... but i had perfect attendance!

Ah the baseless feeling of self worth the kids today have. Iblame the everybody gets a trophy and is a special snowflake attitude of the previous generation of parens who read !@#$ty help books and listened to Oprah.

They should've played on play ground with concrete no rubber chips to toughen em up, Shoulda been spanked when they did something wrong not a time out (in your room where al your toys are), and they shoulda cried and not gotten pizza when their team came in last so theyd know if they want something they have to earn it. Now those kids are playing my game... and i want to drown and dismember them IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

what were we talkin about again?

Real Talk
Reply Quote
Contrarily... saying he cant celebrate the win of his faction is like saying you cant celebrate the win of your candidate... cuz your tiny insignificant vote doesnt mean anything among the sea of other votes. Or A soldier can celebrate winning a battle. Or A single shred of mozzarella cant celebrate the pepperoni.... donkeys have long ears and buckteeth since Pluto is a dog i think Goofy is a donkey.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
09/11/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Papilon
Contrarily... saying he cant celebrate the win of his faction is like saying you cant celebrate the win of your candidate... cuz your tiny insignificant vote doesnt mean anything among the sea of other votes. Or A soldier can celebrate winning a battle. Or A single shred of mozzarella cant celebrate the pepperoni.... donkeys have long ears and buckteeth since Pluto is a dog i think Goofy is a donkey.

Not sure if you're being profound, or sarcastic...or profoundly sarcastic, or sarcastically profound.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
"IT WAS LIKE A BAJILLION VS ONE AND I KILLZ THEM ALL"

The fact that it's TB vs undergeared pugs where most of the time every player has a rambo complex...why even make a thread?

It wasn't a GG thread. It was a !@#$ talking thread about TB, which isn't a form of competitive pvp. It floors me that people can be proud of such a nothing accomplishment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHutAeAjSI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]