Most Underrated & Overrated Players of Garona

90 Goblin Shaman
Please no self nominations.

Feel free to do each class or an unordered list.

My nomination for most underrated is ' Astanisone '

Nomination for most overrated is ' Facerolling '

What're yours?
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
Paintrain?? Is that you?? Pretty sure that's Paintrains alt, I'M NOT FALLING FOR THIS AGAIN MISTER TRAIN!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Please refer to my list in this forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6490459295

But yeah that Facerolling kid is bad.
Edited by Påintråin on 9/10/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Most underrated: Silvor

Overrated: I'd say Paintrain.

Disclaimer: Don't get mad at opinions now Paintrain, don't do it, breath in and out.
Edited by Ðëlta on 9/10/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Overrated: CaptainCrunch
Underrated: Rice Krispys

O: The Kingslayer
U: The Bloodthirsty

O: Anything by Paintrain on the forums.
U: Anything by Untrax on the forums.

O: Smirnoff Ice
U: Mikes Hard Lemonade

O: Dogs
U: Cats

O: The use of the word Rat
U The use of the word Mutt

O: Spacebar
U: Alt f4

O: Running Forward
U: Back Peddling

O: DeathKnights
U: Warriors

O: MoP
U: Wotlk

O: Day time
U: Night time
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Disclaimer: Don't get mad at opinions now Paintrain, don't do it, breath in and out.

2500, arena master. 2.2k last 3 seasons with fire aff disc. 2300 rbgs.

Funny you pick me since I point out how bad you are all day ery day :)

Well played.
Edited by Påintråin on 9/10/2012 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't hit a rating like 2400 in awhile is where I'm coming from.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/10/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Ðëlta

And when was the last time I ran a real comp? We were the top ranked fire aff disc team out there.

Keep trying.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
09/10/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Ðëlta
Haven't hit a rating like 2400 in..... ever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

2500, arena master. 2.2k last 3 seasons with fire aff disc. 2300 rbgs.

Funny you pick me since I point out how bad you are all day ery day :)

Well played.

Not that I am dogging on the 2500's but it was in 5's, and I personally think 5's is a garbage bracket. I am far more impressed with the 2200 in 3's than a gimmick pop hero zergfest that they call 5's.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
Lol Astanisone is definitely not under rated by any means. She/he is the ONLY rogue to !@#$ on me on a consistent basis, and i dont care what rank they are, it just doesn't happen. I havent dueled the servers "Garona proclaimed" best rogues (plastician,Cranium)? but nary other rogue has put it down on me like she/he has. So, under rated no, low popularity maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/10/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Astanisone
Not that I am dogging on the 2500's but it was in 5's, and I personally think 5's is a garbage bracket. I am far more impressed with the 2200 in 3's than a gimmick pop hero zergfest that they call 5's.

Depends on the season it was earned. Lots of top players think 5v5 was more balanced in S11 than 3v3 was. Also, you can't use Heroism or Bloodlust in the arena since a very early Cata patch.

09/11/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Dotzalot
Lol Astanisone is definitely not under rated by any means. She/he is the ONLY rogue to !@#$ on me on a consistent basis, and i dont care what rank they are, it just doesn't happen. I havent dueled the servers "Garona proclaimed" best rogues (plastician,Cranium)? but nary other rogue has put it down on me like she/he has. So, under rated no, low popularity maybe.

.........uh......
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
09/11/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Conradical

Depends on the season it was earned. Lots of top players think 5v5 was more balanced in S11 than 3v3 was. Also, you can't use Heroism or Bloodlust in the arena since a very early Cata patch.

.........uh......

??
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
09/11/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Dotzalot
hahahaha So you basically said "He is NOT underrated, he is highly skilled and maybe not all that popular on this server"....... hahahahah
un·der·rate [uhn-der-reyt]
verb (used with object), un·der·rat·ed, un·der·rat·ing.
to rate or evaluate too low; underestimate.

Oh man, great start to my day at work though. I giggled.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
to rate or evaluate too low; underestimate.

is exactly what i was saying. Astanisone is the LEAST under rated (evaluated low) rogue on alliance that i have seen. glad i was able to make you giggle. a little laughter goes along way im sure xD
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
how can he/she be underrated if he is ACKNOWLEDGED as a highly skilled rouge?
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
No no no... YOU acknowledge him as a highly skilled rouge, not the 'general population' (however you define that). I'm sure he probably is, his ratings are good. If one person rates him highly, that doesn't make him highly rated.

But if you want to make a point about how good a rogue is, never decree it by saying 'he (a rogue) always beats me (a warlock) in a duel', especially when you are a low rated lock. Just like i don't want to hear about how good the frost mage is because he can consistently beat a 1600 warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
O: Untrax.

I beat him in duels, why do people think he is so good cause he has 2200 wep.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
No no no... YOU acknowledge him as a highly skilled rouge, not the 'general population' (however you define that). I'm sure he probably is, his ratings are good. If one person rates him highly, that doesn't make him highly rated.

But if you want to make a point about how good a rogue is, never decree it by saying 'he (a rogue) always beats me (a warlock) in a duel', especially when you are a low rated lock. Just like i don't want to hear about how good the frost mage is because he can consistently beat a 1600 warrior.

well being a hordie, im sure you don't know much of his/her rep. Im sure im not the only one who has the opinion i do, and if i am, that alone matters to me. And him beating me regardless of my rating is a good thing for him. Other rogues with his rating or slightly below, 6/10 get flawless-ed. specially pre 5.0.4. All that rating is !@#$ when it comes to 1v1. Might not apply to every dueler, but it does to me. That was the reasoning behind my post. I understand what your saying, and agree "sorta" xD ill edit my first post to make sure its read as a personal opinion from myself. A low rated destro lock xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]