|MoP Release Party - Need Volunteers/Help!|

90 Draenei Warrior
It's almost time!
Count-down is ticking and I haven't forgotten about that party we've been wanting to have to celebrate the release of Mists!

The location has been picked after scouting and I'm looking for volunteers willing to lend a hand with hosting events through the day! (This isn't a one woman job! If only!)

---

Time: 12pm server to 10pm server
Sunday - September 23rd (Pushed back a day due to Harvest Festival)

---
I have already begun drafting ideas for events.
For what I have in mind so far...

Transmog Competition -
Both mog competitions I have seen on Proudmoore from WoWFactor have been buttloads of fun. The amount of talent we have here surpasses that of the other servers I play on.
I'll be needing 2 extra judges and suggestions and depending on how Auction House goes this week help for prizes.

I am hoping to allow both sides of the spectrum to participate and will need 1 Alliance judge and 1 Horde judge. Both judges must have Skype and if either of you have experience with streaming it'd make the event 100% more easy to allow both factions to chip in.

This would most likely be in the late afternoon early evening.

---
Duel Tournament

Due to the nature of how imbalanced 1v1 is there won't be any prizes for this. No exceptions.
However - Why not let us group up and see whose the best of the best?
No Flasks - No Food Buffs - Nothin' you can't use in an arena.

I ain't the best PvPer around the block so while I'll be hosting this if anybody with more experience could step in to watch for cheaters I'd love you forever!

Most likely an evening thing.

---

Looking for people with spare Fireworks -
We need to put on a show of some sort. If anybody has a stash of Fireworks laying around - Soulbound or not. Hit me up. We'll all let em off towards the end or something because we're cool like that.

---
Gurubashi Arena Brawl

No prizes in mind but at 6pm server...
There will be blood. Party-Goers will be given the drive to head over to the Gurubashi Arena for an all out battle-thon the likes I wish we'd see more often.

---

Not going into details but I need a Horde-Side guild's help with a task I've been itching to pull off as a pre-release event on server. I'll need around 20 people willing to help out.
If you're a 25 man raid guild or just know a lot of people over there please get in contact with me.

---

I'll also be in need of a few people with 2 seater mounts on both factions willing to ferry people up to Moonglade through the day. I'll be starting up a chat channel just for people who are in need of a lift on level 1 toons or twinks.

I'll personally be helping ferry people up but one person at a time is gonna be rough at the start and high points of the event.
This'll also come in handy for the arena and getting low levels who wish to watch up to a safe location.

---

If you guys have /any/ events you'd like to throw up during the calendar for the day hit me up or leave something here.

If you have any resources you can donate to the party (Ventrillo Server, Prizes, Fireworks, music ect.) let me know.

There's only so much I as a single person can put forth and I'm hoping with the assistance of a few people we'll be able to make this an all day event worth remembering!
Edited by Schwert on 9/11/2012 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh Schwertzy - you have the Toaster's approval and help for whatever thou shalt need.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll volunteer, but I'll be an unhelpful one, since I don't have any 2-seater mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
09/11/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Toastercat
Oh Schwertzy - you have the Toaster's approval and help for whatever thou shalt need.

GIMMIE YA GOLDZ
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
09/11/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Schwert

GIMMIE YA GOLDZ

But . . . but . . . I dun haz nones . . .

*cries*

They beat me for it . . .
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
09/11/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Toastercat

GIMMIE YA GOLDZ

*cries*

I'll beat cha' more!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

*cries*

I'll beat cha' more!

My roof, SW - 10 mins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm like beetlejuice son!
Edited by Jerry on 9/11/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'll volunteer to come make fun of shwert for rping
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/11/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Ðemolition
I'll volunteer to come make fun of shwert for rping

I'm fabulous, yo.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/11/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Jerry
I'm like beetlejuice son!

It's a good thing you still look at the Proudmoore forums for stuff like this. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]