Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Is anyone else randomly getting bright green character models on NPCs since the 5.0.4 patch? It is completely random where it happens but some NPCs are staying this way. The Panda NPCs in Org are always green on my system. I am using:
MacBook Pro(early 2011)
2.3 Ghz Core i7
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1GB card
Mac OS X 10.8.1
This happens when expansion data isn't downloaded and cached for your client. Try this and see if it helps.
2. Move the WTF, Cache and Interface folders to the desktop
3. Now go into the Data folder and delete the Cache folder
4. Navigate to Users/Shared and delete the Battle.net folder
5. Launch the World of Warcraft Launcher. Let all updates apply and hit Play when Game is up to date is displayed.
Hrm, can you let me know what the following below states in your Config.wtf file?
2. Right-click Config.wtf and select Open With > TextEdit
3. Look for the following line:
Please tell me what it is listed as.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.