Your biggest WoW Fails!

85 Night Elf Druid
After having cleared the place numerous times....still dying to the elevator boss in SSC...good way to learn some patience though
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Tauren Druid
My first toon was a Night Elf. (And that's not even my big WoW fail!)

But I did manage to fall off of... um... Teldrassil.

Twice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
on my mage...which i still have...she was my first ally toon...i had sworn off horde for my first years of wow due to the players, I would put a talent point in each specialization, as i leveled. only had fire items on my bars but still did it..i did not know anybetter.

my friends account before i had one..i made a gnome and went to explore...ended up lost in the wetlands at level 1 or 2....was like instant death when you came back to your body
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Nostalgic noobdoom :
Ah, I allowed myself to get killed by the Elevator boss in Serpent Shrine back in TBC

Most Current Noobdoom: About a year ago I trinketed a rogues sap.... Yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Idgie
can't remember anything in game right off the top of my head but was on my character screen this toon was level 31 at the time, went to the bathroom and my daughter then 5, comes running to me "Guess what Mommy, I learned to spell and new word." get back to my computer to find my mage deleted.... Proud Mommy or Sad Gamer.... *sigh*

Im sorry but that made me LOL hard. im sure u got ur mage back but i could so see my son doing that in a few years.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I’ll put it this way… at one point one of my old guildies linked this to me as penance for my grievous oversight during the Shade of Aran fight.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcA6y7sxKcA"]The Shade of Aran Chant[/url]

ROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!

My first totally noobish thing was on my first toon, a warlock, at lvl 14.

Never having even heard of dungeons in the game, I spotted a purple swirly wall inside the cavern I was doing some quests in. The mental dialogue went something like this...

"Hmm... purple swirly wall, maybe what I need for these last 2 quests is behind that? What I'm looking for doesn't seem to be in here. Let's go see. [screen change] Whoa! What was that? Scary! Oh, friendly Tauren, cool. This place isn't so bad after all. Raptor, just like the ones outside, and same level range, I can handle that. What is that gold dragon thing around his avatar pic? Meh, I'll figure it out later. (Cast spell at raptor, raptor runs over and bites back) [Release Spirit]. Note to self: don't go wandering through swirly walls."
Reply Quote

Twice.

They've actually added in "Wind" which grants slowfall now to players jumping off of Teldrassil.
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
.....I rolled a human priest back in 2004

Horde Player since 2006!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I’ll put it this way… at one point one of my old guildies linked this to me as penance for my grievous oversight during the Shade of Aran fight.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcA6y7sxKcA"]The Shade of Aran Chant[/url]

My raid leader used to play that song over vent every time we fought the shade of aran back when we raided kara lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Auto dismount fall to my death countless times on my hunter. all i can remember atm
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
After playing on this character for a bit, I switched over to one of my Alliance DKs that was in Icecrown at that time. For some stupid reason I thought I was still on a hordie and landed my flying mount right on the deck of the horde gunship. I didn't realize what happened until after I was dead...
Edited by Shatterblood on 9/11/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I once race changed on the last week of my legendary staff chain. The quest chain got reset and I lost all my Siphoned Essences. I raged pretty hard and had to have a ticket escalated to the devs before I got things resolved. All-in-all I ended up getting the staff a week later than I would have if I would have just waited a few days to race change.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
On my first time playing the game i tried to get to stormwind around level 15 by crossing the badlands and burning steppes with my two other friends (level 15 also), we spent a good hour trying at it before we realized we could take the deeprun tram to get there from ironforge.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A friend and I both needed Wool Cloth to level our respective professions so we decided to farm some together.

We spent about an hour and a half killing and skinning sheep in Elwynn Forest before her husband came home and informed us that sheep don't drop wool.

(This was February 2005-ish, when sheep were skinnable)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/11/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Lokiside
can't remember anything in game right off the top of my head but was on my character screen this toon was level 31 at the time, went to the bathroom and my daughter then 5, comes running to me "Guess what Mommy, I learned to spell and new word." get back to my computer to find my mage deleted.... Proud Mommy or Sad Gamer.... *sigh*

Im sorry but that made me LOL hard. im sure u got ur mage back but i could so see my son doing that in a few years.

Thanks... it made me laugh and cry at the same time.....=)
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
Managing to pull the entire Cathedral mob swarm at once as I walked in the door. I still dont really know what happened, other then I had boot cleats on my mages !@# for the rest of the day.

Going to do AQ 40 for the first time, all proud of the acomplishment, only to fall off a step outside and dying because of it. I still havent lived that one down to the guildies, it still gets brought up. Again, not really sure what happened, I went from full health to dead, falling off of a step. lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was in VoA on my druid. We where just standing around waiting for someone to get back to the group. Beign bored and having just gotten a little loot I was swapping out my druids leg armor between 3 different pieces to see what stats were changing. In the middle of this the AFKer came back and the tank pulled with out me being ready.

I healed my butt off but we wiped and all was silent in chat. Then someone typed:

'Uh, why is the druid healing with no pants on?'

Yeah, It was pretty embarrassing...and funny!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Tauren Druid

Twice.

They've actually added in "Wind" which grants slowfall now to players jumping off of Teldrassil.

Please tell me the Thunder Bluff swan dive is still intact. It's been a while since I visited home.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Trying to be cool and cancel flight form over the canals in SW from the highest point in the zone.

I hit the water just fine, but the momentum from the fall carried me all the way to the mud and killed me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]