The World Needs a Hero {A} is Recruiting

The World Needs a Hero, one of the oldest and largest guilds on Shadowsong-US, has rebuilt our raid teams and we are almost set for MOP to drop. We have three very strong raid teams ready to go.

We are looking for select classes / specs to fill the last remaining open spots on our raid teams. These are core raiding spots, not bench spots.

We are looking for:

One priest (disc or holy) or one holy paladin for our Tues./Thurs. raid team. It will run in MOP from 6 - 8 pm server time.

One tank (any class, but paladin or DK preferred) for our Mon. / Wed. team. It also runs from 6 - 8 pm server time (subject to change, but that is probably the time.)

We are also potentially running one or more weekend teams, so weekend raiders should check with us. Those teams will most likely need tanks and healers first, but anybody who prefers weekend raiding should check with us.

Also, if you have experience as a raid leader or other leadership position, that's a big plus. We're always looking for people with leadership skills.

Other classes / specs we're looking for in general are:

Resto Shammys (or Shammys of any kind actually), Disc Priests, Holy Priests, Rogues, Warlocks and Blood DKs. We actually have more mages, hunters and shadow priests than we know what to do with, so those classes need not bother applying. We also have a ton of druds, but we would consider a resto druid.

For more information, check out our guild website at www.twnah.guildaunch.com. We have an online application process. If you have any questions, contact me - Kevais - in game, or email me at kevais.raan@yahoo.com, or add me on Battlenet at KevaisRaan#1135.

Thanks.

Kevais
Edited by Kevais on 9/14/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Looks like we may need more than one tank. So make that two tanks (or more). Healers and tanks please apply.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Oh oh, YY's post is higher than mine. Bumping over PV. :)
Reply Quote
Bumping over PV again :)
Reply Quote
Bumpy McBump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]