Return of nastre.blogspot

90 Undead Mage
Hey Saurfang,

Once upon a time (WoTLK), I kept a regular blog that contained musings on Saurfang and my experiences within this game. There are a few 'veteran' players that remain from this time but most have moved to greener pastures. Fulfilling an old wish with renewed vigour, I plan to return once again to writing.

I anticipate I will be much more active within the game for MoP in comparison to my relative absence for the latter half of Cataclysm (the Ajantis Rated BG team saw me clock quite a few hours early on this expansion). I'm unsure as to what capacity I will be playing but I am looking to return to writing my blog on a regular basis.

In terms of future content I have numerous ideas. I have always wanted to return to writing and with my commitments in-game not what they once were, I feel like the reset of a new expansion is as good a time as ever.

So, head over to

http://www.nastre.blogspot.com

to check it out.

I'll endeavour to get a few substantial pieces up during the lead up to the release of MoP; something to pass the time during the typical pre-expansion release lull.

Nasty
Edited by Nastre on 9/7/2012 4:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
amg he's back
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
this interests me
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome back old mentor...

**The mountains begins to tremble...!**
Edited by Câst on 9/7/2012 4:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Long before time itself began, there existed a being. A being so powerful that the very existence of the space-time continuum trembled before him. One day, the being decided that infinite space bored him, so he created Saurfang, a realm of infinite possibility. With the creation of Saurfang came a name, a name that can still be heard in the laughter of children and the rustling of the wind through the leaves of Durotar.
Nastre.

Many moons ago, the name left Saurfang. Where he went, no one knew. They only knew that he was gone. Many doubted he would ever return, but a few faithful maintained that their lord would rise again.

Now, the earth shakes and Dolan has green text. Now, the tress of Durotar uproot themselves in shuddering ecstasy. Today those faithful are rewarded, for Nastre has come again.
Reply Quote
Long before time itself began, there existed a being. A being so powerful that the very existence of the space-time continuum trembled before him. One day, the being decided that infinite space bored him, so he created Saurfang, a realm of infinite possibility. With the creation of Saurfang came a name, a name that can still be heard in the laughter of children and the rustling of the wind through the leaves of Durotar.
Nastre.

Many moons ago, the name left Saurfang. Where he went, no one knew. They only knew that he was gone. Many doubted he would ever return, but a few faithful maintained that their lord would rise again.

Now, the earth shakes and Dolan has green text. Now, the tress of Durotar uproot themselves in shuddering ecstasy. Today those faithful are rewarded, for Nastre has come again.

i cry eryteim
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lord Nastre has returned to mentor me
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Nastre.

This is pure quality.

It may just have to make an appearance on my blog. Have not laughed this hard in a while.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Tealcqt

Wrong puny alli gnome, he has come back to kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
good days
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/07/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Righteousqt

Wrong puny alli gnome, he has come back to kill you.

NO BODY CAN KILL A GNOME
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Welcome back
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/07/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Tealcqt
NO BODY CAN KILL A GNOME

Its a good thing you have no hair, it will make you more airodynamic when he punts you =P
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Has anyone ever quit more than Nastre an come back, there will be another farewell post in two weeks, i call attention !@#$%!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/07/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Condrett
Has anyone ever quit more than Nastre an come back, there will be another farewell post in two weeks, i call attention !@#$%!!!!

I have quit more then anyone i just go MiA for 2 months
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/07/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Condrett

Never done a farewell post on realm forums. Absence this year has largely been due to working long hours in a new job. We can't maintain the demanding two lectures per day lifestyle at University forever. Eventually we have to give way to ambition.

Takes time to find a balance, but I hope I get it right this time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
First post is up, head over to www.nastre.blogspot.com to have a read.

Plan to do something more directly related to Saurfang in the upcoming days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Come raid main team for MoP, Medi smells.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]