Return of nastre.blogspot

90 Worgen Druid
10/07/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Cast
No doubt, we all agreed we loved the instance thought :D Soo good not having to go back into FL and DS lol.

not having to go back into FL and DS lol.

DS

So much this ^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Updated with a Pandaren starting zone review. Also a special shoutout to a very special Panda.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
was there a south park episode about this panda, coz it sure was a special panda too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/10/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Nixilaas
was there a south park episode about this panda, coz it sure was a special panda too.

Haha, sexual harrassment panda.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Apologies for the lack of content as of late, work blah blah blah.

Anyway, bit of a personal story today, we all have one... here is the very first part of mine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is the Tale of Captain Nastre Mage so great he traveled the vale of the four winds
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Update today, Korea testing out some potentially massive changes. Especially if you're a 10 man raiding guild on Saurfang...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have to admit I miss 25 man raiding

Killing H LK 10 man was pretty kool but doing it on 25 man in Wrath felt sooooo epic
Edited by Deathswings on 10/26/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
There are no 25man groups worth playing for at anything like viable Kiwi raid times, and I don't intend to make one..

Blizz stated once or twice they don't want to go back to separate loot levels, so im hoping this change doesn't make it out of Korea. They have the the gaming population in a single time zone to make it work, so good for them.

Would be interested if guilds outside these regions look at buying copies of the game to stay competitive with guilds on those servers for world firsts though, with that much extra loot and half a tier better BIS to go into a new tier with, its no small advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
There are no 25man groups worth playing for at anything like viable Kiwi raid times, and I don't intend to make one..

Blizz stated once or twice they don't want to go back to separate loot levels, so im hoping this change doesn't make it out of Korea. They have the the gaming population in a single time zone to make it work, so good for them.

Would be interested if guilds outside these regions look at buying copies of the game to stay competitive with guilds on those servers for world firsts though, with that much extra loot and half a tier better BIS to go into a new tier with, its no small advantage.

Yeah it unbalances the world first competition a lot which is a shame, still I too hope it stays in Korea. I like how some fights favour 10 mans and others 25 it makes for more interesting competition which won't happen if everyone is doing one size
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Nastre, I will see you soon old friend! ;)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I cannot see them introducing it outside of Korea. They pay per hour over there and the player base approaches gaming very differently to us...loves the grindy nature. So it is a bit of a different business decision to provide more raiding to Korea.

As for world first competition...Korea will just get excluded again and nobody will care about their progress.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]