Theramore scenario - requirements?

90 Night Elf Druid
So to experience the Threamore scenario (and I am very, very annoyed that it is one - in the past anyone - even a level 10 - could participate in the events, but now you have to be 85 and then 90 after MOP to experience the event) what is needed?

I know you have to be level 85.

Do you need a traditional 5 person group tank / healer / 3x DPS? Or can 3 friends do it together? Or is it going to be like when we took back undercity or the end of the DK zone where it just queues up as many as want to within every 5 - 15 minutes and the NPC's do all the heavy lifting? Is there going to be an iLevel requirement? If not to get in, at least to have a successful group or will an 85 in 318 questing gear be able to do it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's a scenario, so you'll probably queue up for it and it'll assign you to a group with 2 other people. Then you'll go through the scenario doing what it tells you to do. Since it's a scenario, there are no "3 DPS, 1 healer, 1 tank" requirements, so you can go as whatever spec you want.

Think of it as a special, scripted group quest.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I did the quests in Threamore on a alt, so I could do them one last time before this happens.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's a scenario, so you'll probably queue up for it and it'll assign you to a group with 2 other people. Then you'll go through the scenario doing what it tells you to do. Since it's a scenario, there are no "3 DPS, 1 healer, 1 tank" requirements, so you can go as whatever spec you want.

Think of it as a special, scripted group quest.

That's kind of what I was wondering. Are all scenario's 3 people of any spec, or are they 2-6 (for example) where some will be 3, some 4, some 5, etc?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Jexton
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WoW+Scenarios

Ever so helpful. thank you.
</sarcasm>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
=/ Aww man I was holding off on getting to 85. That stinks that not everyone gets to enjoy the event. Heck even a mini event would have been nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Jexton

Ever so helpful. thank you.
</sarcasm>

You could have found the answers to your questions much faster by doing a simple google search.

Except not true... There are often times that people here have gleamed addittional information from scrubbing the files or comments that were said in an interview that I might spend hours trying to crawl through all the stuff on google only to get contradicting information that does nothing to shed light on the original question.

Really - I have to explain this to you?
Reply Quote

You could have found the answers to your questions much faster by doing a simple google search.

Except not true... There are often times that people here have gleamed addittional information from scrubbing the files or comments that were said in an interview that I might spend hours trying to crawl through all the stuff on google only to get contradicting information that does nothing to shed light on the original question.

Really - I have to explain this to you?

But the information you wanted wasn't buried in some sound file. It didn't have to be data-mined. You asked how many people would be in a scenario. That's pretty basic information that's readily available.

Its fine, you didn't want to search for it so you asked the question. That's valid. But its also valid for people to point out its a really easy tidbit of information to find on your own. I haven't read the sticky in a while, but I'm pretty sure its spelled out in that, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
But the information you wanted wasn't buried in some sound file. It didn't have to be data-mined. You asked how many people would be in a scenario. That's pretty basic information that's readily available.

Its fine, you didn't want to search for it so you asked the question. That's valid. But its also valid for people to point out its a really easy tidbit of information to find on your own. I haven't read the sticky in a while, but I'm pretty sure its spelled out in that, as well.

Granted, the sticky does clarify it's 3 people. I just re-read it (it was implied, but not spelled out).

However, I do not see anywhere in either the sticky or google that clarifies my other questions. I do see that someone tried to queue at 85 and was told they did not meet the minimum requirements. I saw also that it's on PTR.

These things would suggest there may be a minimum ilevel and people on the forums may know the anwers, but that information is not readily available on google.

So you fail in a response as it was still not helpful and did not answer the question. Seems to suggest I would have been able to easily find the information, but I don't find it in the first couple pages of google's results - just confusing and contradictory information which is what I said Google tends to give.

Does ANYONE have knowledge of the minimum iLevel requirements for the 85 theramore's fall scenario? can you do it in questing 318's? Or do all 3 have to be medium geared (365's +?)
Edited by Linias on 9/7/2012 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Linias
Does ANYONE have knowledge of the minimum iLevel requirements for the 85 theramore's fall scenario? can you do it in questing 318's?
I did the google search and all I find are questions about the iLevel requirements - no answers. I've stopped leveling my 80+ alts. Why bother if they won't be able to get in?

I got a bad feeling about this ...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Yay! Something important that not everyone can participate in.

/sarcasm
Reply Quote
Yay! Something important that not everyone can participate in.

/sarcasm

Actually, it is not going away with MoP, just being retuned to 90 so you can do it when you hit 90 :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Solaru
Actually, it is not going away with MoP, just being retuned to 90 so you can do it when you hit 90 :)
I don't think that whether or not it will be gone from the game once the xpac goes live is her concern but that people who find the experience in LFMs abhorrent and therefore their gear iLevel will prevent them from experiencing this possible FoS.
Edited by Ceawlin on 9/7/2012 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Ceawlin
people who find the experience in LFMs abhorrent

...can run it with guildies/friends.

09/07/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Ceawlin
their gear iLevel will prevent them from experiencing this possible FoS.
What? It is the end of the x-pac. Buy the PvP blue set 377 and a weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just noticed something ... I have a hunter with an iLevel around 350. She used to have a higher iLevel until they took away her staff. Everyone's iLevel has dropped. It would be nice to know if I'll have to work on getting her iLevel up to participate in this "event".

Or should she just have some PvP gear in her bags.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Solaru
...can run it with guildies/friends.
What are those. My guild is my alts. My old guild and all my friends left when Catacysm hit and they haven't come back.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll go with the PvP gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]