Theramore scenario - requirements?

90 Human Mage
09/13/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Whitecrow
So any three classes? Does that mean 3 healers would work? Not that I have some kind of hidden burning desire to run an all healer scenario or anything. Just wondering if that is even a real possibility.

Your healers will have to dps, but you shouldn't be over run.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
[quote="65707759304"]

But that's not really the same thing hun. Were you around when the Wrath events happened? Even though it bugged a lot of people, it gave us a reason to want to go to Northrend and kick the LK's butt.

Even the once every couple of hours Cata pre-event gave us some insight as to what was going on. Especially for those people that don't read the novels.

Yeah I know, a real world thing would be cool too, but there's no real huge event here, it's more like BC if anything.
Also Wrath pre-event was AWESOME. I was a zombie, not gonna lie.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/13/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Jujubiju
But that's not really the same thing hun. Were you around when the Wrath events happened? Even though it bugged a lot of people, it gave us a reason to want to go to Northrend and kick the LK's butt.

Yes, I'm aware of what you're talking about, you can see for yourself what I've done or not done.

People complained about said events as you mentioned, so it doesn't seem like we'll get the cultist event that was pretty fun leading into Cata, or the elemental invasion that people disliked.

The scenario is probably going to be the majority of the event.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
as others have said.. will there be an ilvl req?

I seriously hope not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I seriously hope not.

There probably has to be one just for the sake of not making it so easy that people ridicule the scenario?

You know, catering to casuals and why not just mail free stuff to people will pop up if the scenario presents little or no challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I seriously hope not.

There probably has to be one just for the sake of not making it so easy that people ridicule the scenario?

You know, catering to casuals and why not just mail free stuff to people will pop up if the scenario presents little or no challenge.

As I said, a good Ilvl range would be 378-384 min
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/13/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Juststabd
As I said, a good Ilvl range would be 378-384 min

I would go with 365 as being the best target number only because it means alts can geared up with crafted gear to meet this with relative ease.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight

I seriously hope not.

so let's screw potential MoP buyers that don't have the time nor the gold to buy gear to hit the ilvlreq? great business decision.

i honestly doubt you can really fail the scenario as it seems you're gonna have NPC help.

blizz better be smart and not have an ilvl req
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

so let's screw potential MoP buyers that don't have the time nor the gold to buy gear to hit the ilvlreq? great business decision.

i honestly doubt you can really fail the scenario as it seems you're gonna have NPC help.

blizz better be smart and not have an ilvl req

So let's make an instance that new level 85s can run. Where does this leave those in HDS gear? Able to solo it, which gets tedious and boring. they need an ivlv requirement so people won't be able to solo it when it's first out. I'm only ivlv 388, and I can still solo much of the early cata content, it's easy
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Rogue
I don't see why people are complaining about item levels. I literally hit 85 and killed DW on my DK in the same morning. This was without spending gold on gear or VP/JP from my alts. Gearing takes no time at all.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
It's a scenario it's not meant to be some hardcore thing.

an ilvl req is just stupid for a pre-expansion eventish thing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Do you people even read the blues responses? He clearly stated there is NO lvl requirement. Your requirement is being lvl 85.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you look under the LFD/R tab you will see that the Scenario requires 353 Ilevel
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Earthstrider
If you look under the LFD/R tab you will see that the Scenario requires 353 Ilevel

I do remember in beta a fresh lvl 90 can do a scenario, with some difficulty if the others arent paying attention. So I am guessing the same here, as I doubt they will put a Ilvl requirement
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Earthstrider

This is why I asked as it seemed to contradict what the Blizz poster suggested.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You can do it naked and without a weapon, just using your fists (no, you don't need to be a monk).
Edited by Aghator on 9/14/2012 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/13/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Nethaera
Your ticket to ride is your level. If you don't have anyone to go into the Scenario with, we can provide people to group with via the queue.

Thank you for giving us some much needed answers Neth!!! Appreciate it!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
09/14/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Linias
Your ticket to ride is your level. If you don't have anyone to go into the Scenario with, we can provide people to group with via the queue.

Thank you for giving us some much needed answers Neth!!! Appreciate it!

I just went back to verify this further to make sure I wasn't giving incorrect information. (Sorry for the confusion folks.) There is also an item level that goes with it. At level 85 Theramore's Fall is set to item level 353. At level 90 the item level is currently set for 425.

If you're not at the correct item level for the level 85 scenario when it goes live, you still have some time before it releases (Sept. 18) and it will be running for a week at that level before it goes to level 90.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LOL!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]