Oldest Active Alliance Guilds.

90 Human Hunter
Hi
Been wondering for a while now,what are the oldest Alliance Guilds on Azuremyst that are still active?Just curious to see if there are still any from when the server went live.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Juan Piece is all I can think of.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
:p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Epic has been around since then as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I miss Beaute.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
This thread is depressing.
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
I agree with you Lif... :( I'm sad now
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
One Piece isnt as old as most people think.They transferred a while back just to get server firsts.And Lif OMG,good to see ya your still around.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
BTW Glad to be back on Azuremyst again,been missing alot of the old names/faces.My main used to be Coronet human warrior.Also known as my hunter Pigeontoe by some.
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
09/09/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Starîel
One Piece isnt as old as most people think.They transferred a while back just to get server firsts.And Lif OMG,good to see ya your still around.

Ive been here since 2006 and One Piece has always been around.. I don't recall them transferring during my almost 7 yrs here.

DiamondX correct me if I'm wrong :)

PS Diamondx has cookies for everyone :)
Edited by Meshamey on 9/9/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
09/08/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Everlu
I miss Beaute.

So do I
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Starîel, what the hell idiocy are you spouting? I am not sure where you get the notion of how and why we came over in that way :p

We made the guild within the first month of the game and had actually been running together in the beta and even ran together in other games before that...

We came over when Azuremyst came online because Proudmoore was crashing constantly and had over an hour long queue to even sign in. Blizzard said either take a free transfer or they would force a server split. It was so bad at that time we could not stay connected long enough to complete a ready check so we agreed to take the transfer. The server went live a little before the release of BC, approximately the end of November 2006. We came in at about a 2 month after server start in January if 2007. There were a few other guilds that did the same and for the same reasons.

Isn't Blah old as dirt now as well? Also Fury of the Tza Zen on the horde side is up there.

Yes we all miss Beaute, I wonder how she is enjoying being a mom, I'll have to message her! Epic and the rest of us miss you Beaute!
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
I came over from Uther when Azuremyst was a free transfer server. One Piece was already here.

This was right at the start of BC, Uther was so full you couldn't get a quest done in Hellfire.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
Actually ty Diamond,i know you & one peice have been on this server for years,just so many conflicting stories & rumours.Just wanted the actual history.Btw still ty for the epic goggle pattern for my priest Zoro back in the day.Btw im Stariel also.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
just ask me next time :p
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Yeah Lif that was terrible on the BC launch. We would literally DC every few minutes and if you had trouble getting back in fast you would have to restart the damn queue sometimes. I honestly did not want to go since I knew so many people already on Proudmoore BUT it just became ridiculous and unplayable and I finally gave in to the idea of a transfer.
Edited by Diamondx on 9/9/2012 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Hey Dx long time
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hiya Teacup! how goes it? any DVD emergencies????? ;)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I can also confirm Dx's story. I miss everything BC on this server. It will never be the same.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
BC, those were the servers golden years. We had a community and personalities back then.

Now, for me at least, it just feels like a bunch of people playing WoW without anything interesting going on.

The wife and I have talked about switching servers. I like a higher population and maybe something with a high ration of Horde.

You know..... Someplace where the Horde come in and take over Stormwind for the weekend. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]