Oldest Active Alliance Guilds.

90 Human Rogue
The wife and I have talked about switching servers. I like a higher population and maybe something with a high ration of Horde.

You know..... Someplace where the Horde come in and take over Stormwind for the weekend. lol

I seriously hope you are not really considering that. With the loss of several older guilds already I fear for the life of this server.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
BC, those were the servers golden years. We had a community and personalities back then.

Now, for me at least, it just feels like a bunch of people playing WoW without anything interesting going on.

The wife and I have talked about switching servers. I like a higher population and maybe something with a high ration of Horde.

You know..... Someplace where the Horde come in and take over Stormwind for the weekend. lol

We obviously need Krude to show back up bombing the Stormwind AH.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
^^^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
BC, those were the servers golden years. We had a community and personalities back then.

Now, for me at least, it just feels like a bunch of people playing WoW without anything interesting going on.

You know..... Someplace where the Horde come in and take over Stormwind for the weekend.
lol

I have changed servers several times over the last 3 yrs hoping it would bring something new to the game, but you know what I always ended up back at Azuremyst (been here since 2007). This will always be my home.

I do admit I so miss the days of no LFG when we had more of a community, logging in every morning and spamming trade looking for healer or tank for daily heroic. As a healer I got to meet so many people on our server and to this day I still talk to them almost everyday. Ok enough rambling from me...Have a great day
Edited by Meshamey on 9/24/2012 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We obviously need Krude to show back up bombing the Stormwind AH.

That can be arranged! =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Perhaps I do need to start up my arguably entertaining shenanigans again. I mean, let's face it, this server's community has grown increasingly dull. Little things like that shaped our medium-sized server in a rather unique way. Much like every town having their "special" landmark, that's what our server had, our small community of weird characters. It's a shame to see that most of them have long moved on to different servers.
Edited by Krude on 9/30/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Like Krude. He has more identity issues than anyone I've ever seen. Orc, human, orc , human, just face facts man..you're a gnome inside.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/03/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Stormer
Like Krude. He has more identity issues than anyone I've ever seen. Orc, human, orc , human, just face facts man..you're a gnome inside.

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Since we now have cross realm zones and cross realm groups, and LFR, I'm probably transferring back. I gotta buy MoP first, probably at the end of Oct. Got bills to pay this next check. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
See ya soon Ject!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Oldest guild on the server at least the one that I know, would have to be the one created from server transfer at the opening of Azuremyst, or from the free server transfer opened in January following BC came out:

Epic
Sanctity
One Piece
Blah

Those are the one I remember

Oh and there are like 2-3 person in Rebellion (horde side)
Fury of Tza Zen is from BC days I think
Exalted is (in my memory) the result of SiN and Second to None collaspe/Merge (again these 2 were early BC guild)
Edited by Netieru on 10/7/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
One Piece is definitely the most prevalent of the older guilds around now. Sadly, it seems a lot of the older ones are no longer active. LD and Fiend have been around a long time, but that's Horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If Rebellion and Fog of War are defunct, it would absolutely be LD and Fury for the older Horde guilds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]