The Legerdemain (Open IC conversation thread)

"She fell asleep in the chair ...and didn't fall off?" "I am impressed"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
"I don't sleep. The magic that keeps me undead stops me from sleeping." She answered. "So no, I'm not ok. Did I breathe while I was motionless?"

She looked arround and everything spinned arround, but things didn't feel distant, they felt as if they were right there, and touching them felt normal. This was reconforting. "It may be the closeness of the citadel."
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
"Oh uh.. I'm sorry, you were breathing just fine while you were motionless" he added

After fanee had touched her surroundings and adding a comment he decided to ask her something. "Hey fanee how does the citadel have to do with the magic that flows through you?"
Reply Quote
"Well, I guess I wasn't dead then. That's something. I don't appreciate that. You know, dying. That would have been bad. Plus, it's bad for the business. Who wants a dead undead elf in their pub? They'd surelly have tossed me off the city, and that's a long fall."

"I'm... not sure. I'm not a necromancer, I'm a fighter. I don't know things, I do things. But it does feel strange when I get close by." She shook her head as to shake the dizziness off, but only made it worse. "I think I may have been dreaming. Although dreams are not usually memories."
Edited by Dawnsorrow on 9/10/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
Coris saw that Fanee probably didn't want to talk about her past. He didn't want to intrude on her personal affairs so he let the conversation drop. "Wait so Fanee your a Ranger correct, I have been wondering since I havent gotten any news on the Banshee Queen in some time I was wondering how she was doing, you know after Godfrey had shot her?" he asked not to proud the Godfrey was stupid enough to try that.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Ihealedyou
Coris saw that Fanee probably didn't want to talk about her past. He didn't want to intrude on her personal affairs so he let the conversation drop. "Wait so Fanee your a Ranger correct, I have been wondering since I havent gotten any news on the Banshee Queen in some time I was wondering how she was doing, you know after Godfrey had shot her?" he asked not to proud the Godfrey was stupid enough to try that.

"She has been angry and paranoid, but I think that's because she's scared. She was known to have angry fits in life though, that's nothing new, ad she was always the most sarcastic of the Windrunners and undeath makes you cynical. I remember when I was promoted to Captain back in the second war, she stood right in front of me, and because she's so tall and I'm rather short, she was basically attacking me with her breasts, and said "Glad to see we're promoting soldiers of your... stature.". Right now, she doesn't want to draw too much attention, specially from the Warchief. They don't get along."
Edited by Dawnsorrow on 9/10/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
Coris chuckled at Fanee's comment on the Banshee Queens height and added, "That is quite understandable considering after she got shot she would be a little more causious around people who aren't permanantley loyal to her." He added. "In any way it is pretty smart to be wary of others" he said.
Edited by Ihealedyou on 9/10/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Ihealedyou
Coris chuckled at Fanee's comment on the Banshee Queens height and added, "That is quite understandable considering after she got shot she would be a little more causious around people who aren't permanantley loyal to her." He added. "In any way it is pretty smart to be wary of others" he said.

"She isn't known for distrusting people on her ranks as much as she should. All of her blunders are because she trusted the wrong people. Karma for Garithos I guess, who also got karma for the blood elves." She stayed quiet a moment. "As if karma was a thing. Look at me, I'm fairly sure I didn't do something as monstrous as the way I look. At least not before I ended up like this."
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
Coris didn't like how Fanee would bring herself lower than she actually is. "Fanee you are a wonderful Ranger and I don't think you deserved the death and ressurection of a death knight. I think you should have deserved more, like living your past life to the fullest, not dwelling on past actions Fanee" he said with a caring look on his eyes.
Reply Quote
"I can't carry a proper life, I'm undead. I will never be a mother, I will never have a familly, and I will never feel the warmth of life again."

She looked off the window into the distant cliffs of the Storm Peaks. "I do still enjoy travelling. Best part about war is it's always taken me to distant, unknown lands. The second war was for me a trip from Quel'thalas all the way down to the blasted lands and even into Draenor for a short period. The third war... well, I didn't see much before I died, but I did get to see Kalimdor after death. As you may know, the legion took part of the undead, who were part of the legion back then. I was one of the banshees Arthas took across the ocean. I saw felwood before it was fel. I wonder if I still have places to go."
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
It pained Coris to hear Fanee talk about what she couldn't be and he tried to comfort her the best way he can.

After hearing about Fanee's travels he said, "I never did much because I was a weakling but I do alot of traveling now that I have enough strength to go on trips because of the curse."
Reply Quote
"I wonder why you call it a curse, when it allows you to do everything you want, without taking anything from you. Should you not call it a blessing?"
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Druid
Outside of the Legerdemain, a dwarf began to argue with a large female worgen. After several heated comments the worgen could be heard saying, "I already told you! That orphanage attacked me! It was self defense!" The dwarf was yelling something before swinging his hammer at the female. After a quick dodge, the worgen smashed the tiny warrior over the head with the staff she carried on her back. As the sound of running guards caught the worgen's attention she darted into the lounge, quickly looking at the patrons and saying, "You all saw it! He swung at me first!"
Reply Quote
The dark ranger saw what happened with the worgen female, and upon her commentary, she smiled in amusement.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Amerillian heard what happened outside and with a chuckle he says "If the guards come I'll tell them that."
Edited by Amerillian on 9/10/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Well, I for one would tell them that even if it wsn't true. Anyone who hurts a dwarf is a friend of mine." She stopped to inspect the blood elf. "Are you one of the rangers or are you a freelance hunter?"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Realizing he'd been daydreaming AGAIN the paladin snapped out of it and felt a little uncomfortable listening to Coris and the Ranger speak so intimately. He quickly struck up a conversation with the Orc whom he'd met just a few days before in another tavern similar to this one. He asked the Orc "have you had any luck smoothing out diplomatic relations? I myself had to break free of the monotony and take a little vacation of sorts. I couldn't handle any more of the politicing and sitting idle taling about the war but not taking part in it. I am a paladin I am meant for battle not for conversations no matter how heated they get!"

((sorry i was having to re-instal my game client and I ended up hitting up a few BG's while it was installing))
Edited by Ihunthorde on 9/10/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
((Well the BGs the being meant for battle part :P))
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Amerillian turned to the pale skinned woman and said " I was a ranger..." Amerillian stops talking for a moment as if remembering something. "But that was a long time ago. I am a freelancer now though. What about you, what do you do for a living?"
Reply Quote
"Really now? Under what company? Mine was the 10th. I think it's the one stationed in Outland now, in Falcon Watch, but I'm not sure. They merged them and renamed them since they shrunk so much after the war on the scourge. Nowdays I serve as one of te Dark Lady's Dark Rangers."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]