Genesis (25) Recruiting Elite Raiders + Lead

85 Human Warrior
Preferably, I'm looking for a group of people who have already been raiding with eachother for awhile. I Just revived my guild on this realm and I am an need of an elite 8/8+ HM exp (competency check) Leader and Raiders. Email Ronnie.Deaver1@gmail.com or connect with me through FB Twitter or youtube, links at www.twitch.tv/Divinity191. Accepting any classes atm, please understand the new patches and know your class. If your not 8/8hm please do not message, not to be rude. And for all of you who i know will troll because im posting on my PvP toon, my main Divinit(alt 152). Skype interviews will be required as well as trading forms of communication if accepted, thank you for all who are interested
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
free bump! :D
Edited by Divinitÿ on 9/8/2012 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
up
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Posting that you need saviors of azeroth on a toon that hasn't killed heroic morchock isn't going to get you far.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
^^ In the first post to answer your post, please read fully before commenting thanks :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
up up
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]