100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Sadly not server first, as he's been killed one other time Hordeside, but the second rabbit kill is almost as glorious.

Rabbit was won by , who will no doubt put the hundreds of thousands of gold it is worth (Someone in raid offered 184k for it) to use.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
How very appropriate for your guild tag.
Reply Quote
who got the first?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Oh my.
How many wipes are those skeletons from, and how many survivors were there when he finally fell?

Also, why the hell didn't you use the damn holy hand grenade?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
Anyone remember the bunny from Asheron's Call?

Good times, that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/11/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Zoggie
who got the first?

I think it was Steakum who led a 40m pug the morning of Sunday, Sept 2nd. My priest went, and it was fun. Lots of death, lots of corpse runs, and no griefing that I remember, but I was mostly trying to deal with broken addons and remembering how to play at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Nah, it was led by a hunter, but I can't remember their name. Steakum was just the tank.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Me. Steakum was the main tank, Ranuun (sp?) won the rabbit and learned it right then.

Screenshot as bunny died:

Do I have to blur out names or anything? I don't usually post on these forums.
Edited by Errina on 9/12/2012 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)