[A] <Elwynn Forest Warriors> LFM!

90 Night Elf Druid
Yo!

<ELWYNN FOREST WARRIORS> is a PvP-centric guild intent on providing a home for some of Greymane’s best and dedicated PvPers.

What we ask is that you don't waste our time; we won't waste yours! Be good, smart, and *dedicated* to the "cause", whatever that may be at the time. Having experience in higher brackets (I don't really need to clarify here) will definitely benefit your cause, if you aspire to join the guild.

I’d like to stress that we don't want players with over-inflated egos that only care to further their own goals. We want to work well together in the best interests of each other.

For the time being, the core of the guild is relaxing until MoP, farming achievements and the like - so we won’t have any “activities” scheduled until level 90.

Thanks for your time! I hope this post attracts what we're looking for. If you’re interested, please send a tell to Goggles, Muciek or Fardond.
Edited by Fardond on 9/8/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Such eloquence!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/09/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Muciek

You're such a disappointment, in so many ways.
Edited by Goggles on 9/9/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
you people are crazy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bumpage; not losing hope.

http://www.mymidnightsky.com/images/cauldron.jpg
Edited by Goggles on 9/20/2012 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump leggo
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still looking... don't be shy.
Reply Quote
Are you guys planning on doing RBGs at all? Because if you are and Afterlife doesn't get it's !@#$ together this upcoming season, I'll jump ship.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/28/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Sandrace
Are you guys planning on doing RBGs at all? Because if you are and Afterlife doesn't get it's !@#$ together this upcoming season, I'll jump ship.

For sure. We'll be running them as we did before I took a break from the game, with dates set up on the calendar.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still recruiting... let's go!
Reply Quote
that's wassup
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bumpage... let's go GMane
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Making me cry...
Reply Quote
If you guys are still looking for more I would be interested. I have high rated experience across the board and would love to join an active pvp guild. Feel free to contact me (if i dont see any of the names you listed on first). Battle tag- Jpoll#1469
Reply Quote
that's really wassup
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]