Merged Zones

90 Undead Rogue
Any ideas what servers we share our zones with now?

I've seen Nemesis, Eredar, and Shandris so far. All servers with lower populations than our own.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Azgalor and Mannoth so far. I would have assumed it to be restricted to battlegroup or type of server, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Seems to be any US server can cross realm with us, although the majority seem to be PVP type servers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Does that mean we can attack people from PvE servers should they be unfortunate enough to end up on ours?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am pretty certain the blues already stated that they will only group like servers together. PvP w/PvP, PvE w/PvE, & RP w/RP.

-----------------------------------------------------
~*PvP Shattered Hand/Horde*~
85 Priest Morae ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen
85 Druid Parthenia ~ 85 Rogue Erissi
85 Mage Kaelye ~ 85 Warrior Princessjeni
85 Sham Princessjenn ~ 85 Pally Allei
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Hunter Rainee

~*PvE Bloodhoof/Alliance*~
85 Priest Princessjen ~ 85 Druid Kaelye
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen
85 Pally Jeni ~ 20 Hunter Atalanta
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
mostly nemesis and azgalor

i don't speak spanish :|
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That nor Portugeuse. Maybe if the game had the most basic of translation software, or a short common words list that we could choose from to construct coherent sentences. Otherwise they may as well of made it impossible for diff language servers to run into one another.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So last night I ventured to Nagrand again. This time I arrived @ Halaa and saw a 40man Ally raid..... sweet.

I go stealth and hide behind a building, next thing I noticed was a countdown and the Zone switched. After brief lag, I found myself alongside 39 other horde.

For the next hour or so, every minute, we would be pushed into a new server. 75% of the new servers we zoned into had nothing going on.

Some of the servers we zoned into had scrubs defending that we rolled over. And, a select few had ally that rolled over us.

All in all, I know that if you wait around you will run into !@#$ to do. As for how many servers we share with? I have no idea. But I do know we were cycling through all kinds of servers in halaa.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Interesting... maybe I'll finally be able to farm that mount from halaa I've been meaning to get my hands on ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
~330 tokens in 2 days. Check out Area 52 as well if you are looking for some pvp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It has been said time again to Blizzard that they should separate us from the Brazilian realms (Nemesis, Ragnaros, Warsong, etc.) yet they continue to not listen. The majority of them speak only Portuguese and about 90% don't understand how to play WoW. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Also, 78% of all statistics are made up.

-----------------------------------------------------
~*PvP Shattered Hand/Horde*~
85 Priest Morae ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen
85 Druid Parthenia ~ 85 Rogue Erissi
85 Mage Kaelye ~ 85 Warrior Princessjeni
85 Sham Princessjenn ~ 85 Pally Allei
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Hunter Rainee

~*PvE Bloodhoof/Alliance*~
85 Priest Princessjen ~ 85 Druid Kaelye
85 DK Persephoné ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen
85 Pally Jeni ~ 20 Hunter Atalanta
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Death Knight
As far as I can tell, if you accept and invitation from someone from a PVP server and join their group it flags you for pvp and you are transferred to their realm and can be attacked by other players.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Grats for bumping a year old thread about (non-MOP) merged zones.

That was SO last year...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]