<sk> ... who the hell

85 Night Elf Priest
pretty sure this is a big troll post but oh well yolo

1. top 1000? currently us 34
2. Some of us choose to be elitist pricks but not all of us choose to act like that. I dont really care for this topic, i rarely sit in trade trolling with randoms
3. GearScore is simply a measure of the peak of what someone can perform at. I dont pay attention to it much, to me gear is just a tool to progression.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
pretty sure this is a big troll post but oh well yolo

1. top 1000? currently us 34
2. Some of us choose to be elitist pricks but not all of us choose to act like that. I dont really care for this topic, i rarely sit in trade trolling with randoms
3. GearScore is simply a measure of the peak of what someone can perform at. I dont pay attention to it much, to me gear is just a tool to progression.

You're the second avatar listed as being in a guild named <Fate> to post here. I thought this thread was about s&k?

Whatever, I didn't "troll" you. The only trolling I do takes place in my native home of Montana, and involves a fishing pole and flies. :/

Oh, also sunny weather and cold beer helps, too.

You claiming s&k is ranked 34th in the world atm?

Small world you guys inhabit...

Why virtually no one can keep a 25-man-raid guild together any more is beyond me. Though I'd venture the answer is, "It's too much work."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You claiming s&k is ranked 34th in the world atm?

Small world you guys inhabit...

Why virtually no one can keep a 25-man-raid guild together any more is beyond me. Though I'd venture the answer is, "It's too much work."

Lots to post, but I'm gonna keep it simple. First, he said 34th in the US 10. Pretty simple. Second, it has less to do with too much work and more to do with raiding with more terribles than I care for. Our ranking has gone up from 25 to 10 because it is a little easier to work with and we are able to cut the fat.

But continue on continuing on. glhf

Inc more Fate.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
How mad are you that a black man is still president?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry Ill post on my toon in sk sorry homie.

Evaluate your reading and comprehension skills before posting again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sorry Ill post on my toon in sk sorry homie.

Evaluate your reading and comprehension skills before posting again.

Yes, you should try that. Since my initial post made it clear that I knew yours was a 10-man raiding guild, not 25. You think I somehow forgot that in just 2 hours?

Be glad servers don't have their own media. Were any journalist to do man-on-the-street interviews inquiring as to people's reaction to your guild, your approval numbers would be lower than Congress' right now.

But hey, I know teenaged boys today think it's the heighth of hilarity to be cruel to everyone, and basically live as though they're playing out the lyrics in a gangsta-rap song.

For any of your members who deny being teenaged boys, I can only add that you have no excuse for your nasty behavior towards those of us on Elune then.

Adults used to know better...
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
i voted for obama btw
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Can I be General Petraeus?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Katypurry
i voted for obama btw

This is why people shouldn't like your guild.

Andre Barnett 4 president.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I only posted my welcome in this thread because all the contact i have have with this guild has been courteous and/or helpful to me personally.

I felt i needed to post this for balance. Brenda should speak for her own experiences ONLY and not proclaim to speak for the entire server, some of which are pleased to see some new blood and some energy. Also, pretending that all was sweetness and light on Elune before this guild's arrival is disingenuous.

Be nice or turn your keyboard over Brenda ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/13/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Grumbleweed
I only posted my welcome in this thread because all the contact i have have with this guild has been courteous and/or helpful to me personally.

Ridiculous. You're killing our street cred.

Butt seriously <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Anyone genuinely offended by the jests and japes made by our members has a stick buried far to deep in their anal cavity. #justagame
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/14/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Whömmp
Anyone genuinely offended by the jests and japes made by our members has a stick buried far to deep in their anal cavity. #justagame

too*
Edited by Dysheki on 11/14/2012 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I did a random Sha pug the other day (I've heard some guilds actually group up together to do it sometimes...wait, what?) and Whommp was in the group. I saw the guild tag, I'd heard the rumors, I thought I was prepared; but I never would have guessed what would happen next.

Speaking solely from my experience in this one Sha pug I have to say that he disgraced not only his guild, but the realm of Elune as a whole.

Not only did he pluck feathers from another boomkin, but he then went on to tickle said boomkin until they were so frustrated with their life in the world of warcraft that they plug pulled and subsequently deactivated their account.

I personally will not stand for this absurd form of abuse and encourage every boomkin on Elune to guard their feathers when in a 20 yard radius of Whommp. I simply cannot fathom how his(or her?) raid group puts up with him(or her?) on a daily basis. I generally like to be a fair-minded person, but unfortunately this leads me to only one conclusion: Every member of sk is a feather-stealing, boomkin-tickling bandit.

Be afraid, be very afraid. sk is coming to a town near you, and they're armed with the feathers of weeping boomkins spread accross multiple servers and battlegroups. You are not prepared.

#totallysrs
Edited by Pyryte on 11/20/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I did a random Sha pug the other day (I've heard some guilds actually group up together to do it sometimes...wait, what?) and Whommp was in the group. I saw the guild tag, I'd heard the rumors, I thought I was prepared; but I never would have guessed what would happen next.

Speaking solely from my experience in this one Sha pug I have to say that he disgraced not only his guild, but the realm of Elune as a whole.

Not only did he pluck feathers from another boomkin, but he then went on to tickle said boomkin until they were so frustrated with their life in the world of warcraft that they plug pulled and subsequently deactivated their account.

I personally will not stand for this absurd form of abuse and encourage every boomkin on Elune to guard their feathers when in a 20 yard radius of Whommp. I simply cannot fathom how his(or her?) raid group puts up with him(or her?) on a daily basis. I generally like to be a fair-minded person, but unfortunately this leads me to only one conclusion: Every member of sk is a feather-stealing, boomkin-tickling bandit.

Be afraid, be very afraid. sk is coming to a town near you, and they're armed with the feathers of weeping boomkins spread accross multiple servers and battlegroups. You are not prepared.

#totallysrs

I do not tickle boomkins; they are not people and deserve to be ignored.

Instead I fart on people.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Good times reading the attempts to bash your guild and the boomkin post. Made my day a little bit better. Anyway welcome to Elune not sure why you chose this of all servers but it's good to have ya along.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Good times reading the attempts to bash your guild and the boomkin post. Made my day a little bit better. Anyway welcome to Elune not sure why you chose this of all servers but it's good to have ya along.

I don't know specifically either, but we didn't want to be on an overpopulated server nor a dead one (two weeks into T15 and the server we came from has a guild at 4/12N and another at 1/12N. that's it). Or something along those lines.

We also wanted to go Horde but a few people didn't want to. And they don't raid anymore. Yay.

Also posting because I haven't visited the Elune forums in ages. AND ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT OUR MALE BUDDY BRENDA! All hail King Obama!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
25 man = wait for people to log on all night, non-stop attendance problems, more dc's, less bosses dead. Wiping to same boss for weeks or even months because the group is not capable.

10 man = boss dead.

Not a tough decision.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
03/20/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Dysheki

I don't know specifically either, but we didn't want to be on an overpopulated server nor a dead one (two weeks into T15 and the server we came from has a guild at 4/12N and another at 1/12N. that's it). Or something along those lines.

We also wanted to go Horde but a few people didn't want to. And they don't raid anymore. Yay.

Also posting because I haven't visited the Elune forums in ages. AND ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT OUR MALE BUDDY BRENDA! All hail King Obama!

4 months later... slow comeback indeed. Are you the US economy ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
posting on a lvl 1 alt...doesn't get any better than that. I wouldn't compare it to US economy, more like the Greek economy. But anyways, who the hell checks these forums regularly. They may be slow on the response because they are too busy killing bosses and playing the game....just my guess I don't know them. Next time we'll be sure to respond in a timely manner just for you :D ....+10 internets to you - the one who hides behind a lvl 1 toon. Thank you for your quality input on our server forum. Have a wonderful week! :D
Edited by Attalla on 3/25/2013 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]