Halaa Event - Cross-realm Invite!

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello! I figured I'd extend this invitation to the other three realms Cenarion Circle now shares with, one of them being Blackwater Raiders. Starting this saturday and (hopefully) every saturday thereafter, we at Cenarion Circle will be going to Halaa from around 2-4pm PST in order to pvp and collect Halaa battle tokens. This'll help a bunch of us who want the talbuk mounts, and simply be fun for people who enjoy pvping. If you're interested, we'd love to see you there!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I am not on any of the above servers but if Joynal goes I will make her invite me xrealm.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
this almost makes me want to reinstall WoW!
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/10/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Jinja

It almost makes me want to not quit WoW!

Fun idea.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Well remind me if I'm online. But that does mean I'll have to use my horde toon, who will get Alliance there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We've got people alliance-side who are interested, as well. I'm posting on my Horde toon, of course, but I figured these forums would be best to spread the message and get communication between both sides. If things get very uneven, I'm sure people would have no problem logging out and switching to an opposite-faction toon, if they so chose. This is the first time we've done something like this, so saturday is going to be a test run!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/10/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Jinja

<3
<3
Edited by Rilaisseth on 9/10/2012 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
09/10/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Rilaisseth

<3
<3

♥♥♥♥
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm usually around Nagrand these days, hopefully I can get on for this!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sounds like fun! I'll try to make it, though that's kind of early for me to get up (I work night shift, and stay on that schedule on my nights off).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sounds good! Any attendance is appreciated. I'm not sure how many will be able to "fit" in that zone, since it's cross-realm, but hopefully there'll be plenty of folks. I'm also going to try and take Halaa at least once a day from now on, so you might find more and more people spending time there anyway ;3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
As long as we get everyone organized into a raid group, we'll have at least 40 for each side. More than enough for epic battles that most of haven't seen in years, if at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Agreed. I'll be trying to head up the Horde-side raid, and I know that in my server, at least, there are a couple good Alliance-side pvp raid leaders. Should be fun!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Joynal
As long as we get everyone organized into a raid group, we'll have at least 40 for each side. More than enough for epic battles that most of haven't seen in years, if at all.

I don't know what you're talking about. My server has seen more action than they care for.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/11/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Kod

I don't know what you're talking about. My server has seen more action than they care for.

Kod.

/salute
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
Must pick talents before saturday...

And then learn how to use them
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Priest talents have gotten really, really, fun. I'd definitely suggest fiddling around with them and then doing some duels. You'd be surprised by the results!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I already have my battle tokens but I don't mind standing around and being killed, if ally have halaa I can just battle rez there and you still get the tokens.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Giving this a bump to remind folks that this event is happening tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]