Fun House

90 Undead Warrior
Fun House is a new guild on TFC with some lofty ambitions.

The main idea behind Fun House is that we don't focus on just one aspect of the game (Casual /Hardcore, PVP / PVE) instead we will focus on everything with select people leading events in each area.

Fun House is founded by a group of nerdy friends all living in a house together, some of us are hardcore players, myself, and others are more casual, hence the main idea of Fun House.

I am an ex hardcore rank pushing raider, I have raided with Umbral Sect, Iron Knights, Demented, EG, and Team Malice, all top US guilds. Now I am looking to build something of my own, I have burned out of the 40 hr raid weeks and would like to lead a guild of my own under a lighter schedule, but with the same mentality and expectations of a 40-50 hr a week guild. A schedule is not yet set but it will be something along the lines of Tuesday through Thursday from 8PM to 12AM PST, this is because I host parties on the weekends at my house and have ambitions of starting a label and a club of my own.

Recruitment right now is currently open to all classes and specs, casuals are always welcome but if your looking for a raid slot the slots are based puirly on skill, attendance, attitude and fight design as well as an in depth interview process to even be considered. (There may or may not be an application process at a later date but will be down the road a bit)

Some of my roommates as well as members will begin popping up leading various more casual events for our more casual audience to enjoy.

A website, and mumble will be set up soon

hit me up at airforcepwns@hotmail.com for an invite or details.
Edited by Vìolence on 9/10/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]