Friendship is Magic General Thread #4

90 Orc Shaman
For some reason, my roommate was under the impression that season 3 was going to start this Saturday. Then I find out on EQD that they aren't even going to announce the start date for 30 days. Oh well, at least MOP is coming out and that should take my mind off of it. I'm pretty much avoiding reading anything about season 3 at this point because I don't want any spoilers.

The season 2 finale absolutely floored me...that was one of the best episodes of anything I've seen in years. I just can't wait for a year from now when my credit cards are paid off, and I'll be able to order a Rainbow Dash plushie from that person who makes the amazing plushies for $500-$700. I guess technically I COULD afford it now, but I'll feel a lot more comfortable when my only bills are rent, utilities, and car insurance.
Edited by Mogrigg on 9/21/2012 5:29 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The season 2 finale absolutely floored me...that was one of the best episodes of anything I've seen in years. I just can't wait for a year from now when my credit cards are paid off, and I'll be able to order a Rainbow Dash plushie from that person who makes the amazing plushies for $500-$700. I guess technically I COULD afford it now, but I'll feel a lot more comfortable when my only bills are rent, utilities, and car insurance.

I feel bad for my mom. I'm umemployed so she's helping me by paying for WoW. But anytime I find something I want I kind of have to understandably barter with her.

It was tough btw to explain to a parent on how a Comic Con Derpy figurine was important enough to have a high price tag. -_-
90 Troll Warrior
I know that feeling Rosen, kinda awkward to ask for more money to go to the PHPony convention that's happening next year, just right after going to the Pony Group Anniversary party.

So much money needed for ponies
90 Orc Shaman
09/21/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Rosenivy

I feel bad for my mom. I'm umemployed so she's helping me by paying for WoW. But anytime I find something I want I kind of have to understandably barter with her.

It was tough btw to explain to a parent on how a Comic Con Derpy figurine was important enough to have a high price tag. -_-

Oh wow, a fellow Area 52er. But yeah I know the feeling. Back in 2008, due to some terrible decisions on my part (leaving a good job and moving across the country for someone, only to have things not work out and move back to Ohio 5 months later), I spent the better part of 8 months unemployed (hence the credit card debt).

It's only recently that I've started to have money again, and due to a payment plan I started when I got a job again, I will be debt free late next year. The only thing that sucks is, my work is in a dilapidated hick town 45 minutes east of where I live. Thank goodness for hybrids (I wouldn't ever live here).
Edited by Mogrigg on 9/21/2012 8:09 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/21/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Mogrigg
It's only recently that I've started to have money again, and due to a payment plan I started when I got a job again, I will be debt free late next year. The only thing that sucks is, my work is in a dilapidated hick town 45 minutes east of where I live. Thank goodness for hybrids (I wouldn't ever live here).

I guess I'm just a late bloomer. I'll be taking some classes eventually for my GED. We're still trying to get to that. But we're having a vacation soon so classes are on the back burner. ( Mom will kill me for mentioning why we're going but it's for her 50th birthday )

One of my bargaining moves for my Rarity jacket recently was "Please! I really need new clothes and this would be so cute at Disneyworld!"

I think she was just glad I wanted to clothes shop for once.
90 Orc Shaman
09/21/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Rosenivy

I guess I'm just a late bloomer. I'll be taking some classes eventually for my GED. We're still trying to get to that. But we're having a vacation soon so classes are on the back burner. ( Mom will kill me for mentioning why we're going but it's for her 50th birthday )

One of my bargaining moves for my Rarity jacket recently was "Please! I really need new clothes and this would be so cute at Disneyworld!"

Nice. I'm talking a vacation the 1st week of October for the MoP release...glad I have the vacation time for that. I'm at work for 2 and a half more hours tonight and am ready to go home (especially since I work 4 hours tomorrow morning).
90 Troll Warrior
09/21/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Rosenivy

I see you're the type to not want to shop for clothes in general then?
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/21/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Scootaloo
I see you're the type to not want to shop for clothes in general then?

I have clothes I don't really have that really giant urge girls get to shop for outfits. I just wear jeans and gamer t shirts. Pretty much just a tom boy ^^ And now I have a couple Pony shirts when I want so that's cool.

My mom however really enjoys shopping for clothes. So I just think she was happy to hear me wanting to actually go to the mall.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/21/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Mogrigg
Nice. I'm talking a vacation the 1st week of October for the MoP release...glad I have the vacation time for that. I'm at work for 2 and a half more hours tonight and am ready to go home (especially since I work 4 hours tomorrow morning).

Lol oh I forgot I'm going to miss a little MoP with this. Oh well. It's rather funny to watch people not be able to play wow when they're just used to it. I think I'll miss the random chit chat on the forums since it's just something I've grown very used to doing.

Also ew 4 hour long plane ride. Do not want. Plane rides make me antsy. I'm used to 1 long ones just from going to Arizona to California. Going to Florida this time since we've never been to Disneyworld. My mom and I are Disneylandholics so this will be a treat since it's new.
90 Human Death Knight
09/15/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Rosenivy
The same reason a girl would want to watch Transformers.

Grew up with Batman and Gargoyles

Represent *tries and fails at a gangster sign* ..........Hey I tried.

David Xanatos was THE MAN.
90 Orc Shaman
09/21/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Rosenivy

Lol oh I forgot I'm going to miss a little MoP with this. Oh well. It's rather funny to watch people not be able to play wow when they're just used to it. I think I'll miss the random chit chat on the forums since it's just something I've grown very used to doing.

Also ew 4 hour long plane ride. Do not want. Plane rides make me antsy. I'm used to 1 long ones just from going to Arizona to California. Going to Florida this time since we've never been to Disneyworld. My mom and I are Disneylandholics so this will be a treat since it's new.

I actually don't mind plane trips at all. I just can't stand long car rides (especially if I'm driving). I have been to Disney World, but it's been a long time ago when I was 12. I actually barely remember it now.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/21/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Varadore

Oh how did the quote go "Pay a man enough money and he'll walk bare foot through hell" or something like that. Considering kids shows that line was surprising lol
90 Orc Shaman
09/21/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Rosenivy

Oh how did the quote go "Pay a man enough money and he'll walk bare foot through hell" or something like that. Considering kids shows that line was surprising lol

I don't remember honestly. It's been ages since I've seen it, though I do think that was the guy that was voiced by Jonathan Frakes.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I finally got a Rarity in a blind bag. And another glittery Rainbow Dash. Go figure.

Also found that pack that has Applejack, Big Mac and Granny Smith at walmart tonight.

I don't remember honestly. It's been ages since I've seen it, though I do think that was the guy that was voiced by Jonathan Frakes.

Yup. A lot of star trek in that show
90 Troll Warrior
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/09/adult-size-pony-costumes-at-yandy.html

So I look at EQD every few days and go to older posts.

No idea.
90 Blood Elf Warlock

So I look at EQD every few days and go to older posts.

No idea.

Wellllllllllllll it is Halloween soon. You can be a dirty version of anything on Halloween

I can see guys ordering and wearing them just cuz though
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://electricmayhem8416.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Fluttershy-Custom-Toy-328853401

hnnnng.....
90 Troll Warrior
http://electricmayhem8416.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Fluttershy-Custom-Toy-328853401

hnnnng.....

I don't need this so early in the morning D:

hnnngh
90 Human Warlock
09/23/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Scootaloo

"100 dollar+ price tag"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOL.

I could make a better costume at a quarter of the cost!

09/23/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Rosenivy

D'aawwww
35 Pandaren Shaman

hnnnng.....

*hugs it*
*dead*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]