Friendship is Magic General Thread #4

90 Tauren Hunter
I need to make sure I check these forums often, didn't even see the #4 HAHAHAH!

Anyways...got mlp buttons...more music...S3 are excite...had heart attack from model

normal stuff
90 Draenei Shaman
Good news everyone ponies have invaded MoP.
90 Human Warlock
09/27/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Kazanel

Oh? ;o
90 Blood Elf Monk

Huh? WHERE?!
90 Blood Elf Warlock

If this ends up with a joke about "LUL MOP IS KIDDYS GAME" Imma smack some people
90 Draenei Shaman
There is an npc named Pink Peony who sells sweet treats and a farmer(when click on him one of the voiced lines that plays) says eeyup.
Edited by Kazanel on 9/28/2012 1:28 PM PDT
90 Tauren Hunter
oh dang...I thought you were gonna say there was another besides Pinkie haha

and yet...once again the 4th wall is broke
90 Orc Death Knight
Caitie told me there's a pet tamer with a butterfly called Flutterby >.>
24 Blood Elf Paladin
I watched two seasons of this. It seemed like a decent girls show, but I didn't really care for it. My favorite episode was probably rainbow dash discovering that reading isn't necessarily boring. I think in general people grow up reading things as assignments and any desire to read something they're legitimately interested in is sort of squelched. I was the only person in my class who actually read Lord or the Flies. I only got a few references in the show, the only one I can remember is Ursa minor/major being a type of bear in Equestria (references to other shows/videos I didn't get though, if there are any, I don't watch much at all anymore).
90 Tauren Hunter
I was the only person in my class who actually read Lord or the Flies

2 years ago, we read that AND watched the film for LA. Was pretty epic and gruesome. Enjoyed it a ton more than I should have...maybe it's just the fact that idiots got annihilated :|
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/28/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Kazanel
There is an npc named Pink Peony who sells sweet treats and a farmer(when click on him one of the voiced lines that plays) says eeyup.

Because people never said EEYUP before in a southern accent

Noooooo only Ponies

Seriously people don't reach for that low hanging fruit.
90 Orc Death Knight
09/28/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Sincyon
I watched two seasons of this. It seemed like a decent girls show, but I didn't really care for it. My favorite episode was probably rainbow dash discovering that reading isn't necessarily boring. I think in general people grow up reading things as assignments and any desire to read something they're legitimately interested in is sort of squelched. I was the only person in my class who actually read Lord or the Flies. I only got a few references in the show, the only one I can remember is Ursa minor/major being a type of bear in Equestria (references to other shows/videos I didn't get though, if there are any, I don't watch much at all anymore).

'Anymore' doesn't quite count; there are references to movies and TV shows from before I was born 22 years ago =P

But yeah, at least you gave it a try. Pity you don't like it, but it's surprising you still watched every episode nonetheless. Good on you!

I agree with the reading thing. In high school I'd read every spare moment I got. Love reading. I could, up until a few months ago, read and have the story play out in my head like a movie. I don't know what happened, but I can't do that any more, I have to re-read a passage many times to get the same effect instead of almost not seeing the words. It's depressing, in a way. I want my imagination back x.x
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Anybody else happy Little Miss Jay is coming back on October 4th?

What? I was sad when his tumblr was deleted. I like Little Ms Rarity.
90 Orc Death Knight
Apparently, November is when the season starts.

Hnnngh.
90 Human Warlock
09/28/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Soeroah
Caitie told me there's a pet tamer with a butterfly called Flutterby >.>

There's also a Tamer named Flutterfly.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been away from the thread for a couple of months now -- how is it going guys?

/)
90 Troll Warrior
Nothing much, just complaining about the Rep Grind and stuff about Season 3
90 Human Warlock
I've been away from the thread for a couple of months now -- how is it going guys?

/)

All of us going insane waiting for season 3.

Seriously... it's taking way too long now D:
90 Worgen Hunter
*in a straight jacket*
it's okay, only have to wait one more month now. just one more month............

*ahem*
on the flipside, we still have awesome music, artwork, and stories to listen/look/read.
90 Human Warlock
There was a 3hr marathon on tv today! n_n
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]