[A] The Remnants - 8/14H LF Healer

90 Undead Priest
Man. I need to get with the program. Not only am I not Blood Legion quality, but I also avoid Primordius' frontal cleave, AND I still use Healthstones like a bad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
what's a healthstone?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Man. I need to get with the program. Not only am I not Blood Legion quality, but I also avoid Primordius' frontal cleave, AND I still use Healthstones like a bad.

I had to re-read that again then I realized what was going on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
tehehe
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Bump for popping our Heroic ToT cherry! Yay!

Looks like we're looking for another one of those stab-them-in-the-butt types again. A good rogue that's ready to take on heroic modes would be awesome.
Edited by Passion on 5/17/2013 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Grats :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Another one bites the dust! Heroic Horridon down!

We are still looking for someone who likes to stab bosses in the butt. Come out of hiding, Rogues! We all know you're out there stealthed!

All of the daggers are yours!
The Vanq token loves to drop for us! Easy tier!
You might be murdered in your sleep if you steal our hunter's precious jewelry, but that's ok because we'll just rez you afterwards and keep going! :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I can't remember the last time a vanq token dropped
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You tell Maverric he's dead to me.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
@Gurio: It drops so much that we're working on our offspecs now. Protector token is the one that's suffering lol. >_< Vanq's also the only one that's been dropping off of Heroic Ji-Kun. Or at least it feels like it. I think the other tokens are just bonus rolling their heroic legs lol.

@Alice: I shall deliver the message! (:

And *gasp* a rogue! They DO exist!
Edited by Passion on 6/12/2013 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Idk who Alice is.... But sorry I guess?

Man maybe I should be nicer in LFR. IDK.

POOFI.

You make me laugh I love you J.

Have a nice day.

Also Passion you have to mention how saturday Tortos is dying. God.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
See, I would apply for it, but I don't want to abandon my home of several years. They're like a family to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
gasp! passion when did you get a heroic thunderforged weapon?! we can totally be heroic thunderforged weapon-bros now.

/HIGHFIVE

also your transmog is pretty sweet, and reminds me that i need a new one myself.

also mav smells

like rainbows and sunshine

<3
Edited by Dibface on 6/12/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I got this baby a few weeks ago off a BONUS ROLL on Jin'rokh lolol. Daros is soooooooooooo jelly. /HIGHFIVE HELL YEAH :D

I <3 my transmog. I chose this for Blood and have my CM set for Frost.

And yes Mav does smell. And yes Tortos is dying on Saturday. I hope. He better. STUPID TURTLE.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Would still really love a Sir Stabbypants or a Drunk Monk to join our roster of crazyness! Come and take all of the Agi leather gear! (:
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I guess agility leather is just totally not in style these days because we're still having trouble finding classes to wear it!

Still looking for a Brewmaster monk! Rogue is sorta "on hold" right now, but if an exceptional one pops up, we'll still take you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Poooooooooofiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

Mmmm we sure could use a warlock that knows how to bake some delicious cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes that is me.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Well, I thought recruitment was closed, but the potential warlock recruit wanted to play a game with me that I was not interested in playing. (:

Therefore, we are still seeking a warlock to add to our team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]