*This* close to Battlemaster

Hello all, some of you might know me, and some of you might not, but either way, I am somewhat close to getting Battlemaster.

I know what you are thinking: "Wow, that's lame, it's 5.0.4. and you don't have Battlemaster yet"

Well, I know, I'm bad.

If any of you like PvP, and would like to support me getting Battlemaster, I need:

EOTS Wins (28 Wins)

My Battletag is Caly#1286. Add me so we can oQueue together!
Edited by Calypssai on 9/19/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Wow, you still don't have Battlemaster? That's kinda lame.
Reply Quote
Yep, I'm bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm only kidding, I don't have any PVP achievements at all, I'm the worst. I remember you though, you used to be a troll mage right or am I thinking someone else?
Reply Quote
<- Also going for Battlemaster.
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Zeeze
I'm only kidding, I don't have any PVP achievements at all, I'm the worst. I remember you though, you used to be a troll mage right or am I thinking someone else?

Yes, I was a troll, but Merrik convinced me to race change to goblin because of the rocket jump in pvp.
Reply Quote
Updated my achievement status. Got the wins I needed for AB, and a lot of defenses today.
Reply Quote
Got my AB master!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
09/08/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Calypssai
Got my AB master!

Only because of the bush team.
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Skywatcher
Only because of the bush team

It was!
Reply Quote
Updated: Install oQueue from solidice.com/oqueue to join my nightly wins for SOTA and EOTS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Was fun healing for you guys this afternoon! I enjoyed getting caught up my old AD friends.You can always call on me if you need a heals
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Dimented
Was fun healing for you guys this afternoon! I enjoyed getting caught up my old AD friends.You can always call on me if you need a heals

Thanks man! It was a lot of fun :)

Update: Got SOTA Master, Just working on EOTS wins for Battlemaster!
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Dimented

Put those bandages down and get out there and stick those oranges in someone!!! >:|
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/16/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Viviornitier

Put those bandages down and get out there and stick those oranges in someone!!! >:|

But then who will run in slow motion while healing up and down the beaches of SOTA?
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Hasselhóòf

But then who will run in slow motion while healing up and down the beaches of SOTA?

Women. Why else would you keep them around?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
For their proficiency in the Cooking skill?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]