(H) <Out of Ashes> recruiting healer for MoP

90 Tauren Warrior
We run a 10M 8/8H DS team on Tue/Thu nights from 6:30 - 9:30, and need another reliable healer. Pally or priest preferred.

Several of us have raided together for 5+ years (guild was formed in '06), and we are looking for someone who wants a long term home. DS 6/8 heroic required (8/8 preferred), 90%+ attendance required. We feel we're a good fit for those more serious raiders that have friends on Dunemaul whose guilds have xferred.

We're not super-serious, but we went from a 25m -> 10m late in Cata and our progression jumped. We'd like to stay towards the top of the realm through Pandaria, and several of us are in the BETA atm. We also have a a good group of people that can't commit to schedule, so even if we have some absenses we have lots of folks to step in and fill the gaps.

If you are interested.... ooaguild.com. Or send me a note in game... I'll most likely be on the BETA the next few weeks. And even though we are done with DS raiding, a fair number of us are still getting together on Tue/Thu to do older raids, so that's another good time to look for me.

Thanks for your time!
Edited by Keimorl on 9/7/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We're getting rdy to start rolling next week, and are still looking for solid healer. I should be on a bunch this weekend if interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]