Exodus Us 2nd selling Madness/Rag mounts.

90 Tauren Paladin
Hello new cross realm people of Thunderlord I am here on behalf of Exodus of Chogall.With the expansion fast approaching we have decided to sell some heroic madness mounts before they go 1% in mop. Below you will see our prices.

Dragonsoul - 100k- Heroic madness mount Life-Binder's Handmaiden. This run is only madness we summon you in at 7/8 heroic cleared.

Firelands - 185k- This includes any gear that drops and all mounts. This includes the Flametalon of Alysrazor

Can also sell the firelands meta mount pst for info.

Contact me in via tells or a mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Edited by Halloween on 9/18/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Your price is way higher than most guilds that offer the same exact package.

You also cleared Heroic much later than the majority. This leads me to believe that you guys aren't as skilled, efficient or professional as many of those other guilds.

This is not the place to sell your overpriced services.

Try your own realm forums if you want to rip people off.

Thanks and have a great day!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What hes saying is. "Since i wasn't good enough to get them myself on this broken down server. I want you to do it for me, but your prices are too high so ill belittle you for your accomplishments and make myself look cool."

Sounds pretty accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This just in: 9th world H Madness kill is later than the majority of H Madness kills, news at 11.

PS: Hi Thunderlord, I'm Sam and I like long walks on the beach and Viking metal. I'm sure we'll be fast friends.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hi sam, i think i like you... alot. We should be friends.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/08/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Samayael
PS: Hi Thunderlord, I'm Sam and I like long walks on the beach and Viking metal. I'm sure we'll be fast friends.

Have you met Runevara yet? You two may be the perfect match!
Reply Quote
No, but I'm pretty sure I ran into some folks from your guild last night.

You might have been there, my memory is foggy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The rent is too damn high.

IT'S TOO DAMN HIGH.

Your prices are too damn high as well. I'll pay 0g and ride my Ashes of Al'Ar around some more.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Oh god, I love this CRZ thing. Its like Blizz just Big Brother'd a bunch of servers and now the drama's bleeding everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The rent is too damn high.

IT'S TOO DAMN HIGH.

Your prices are too damn high as well. I'll pay 0g and ride my Ashes of Al'Ar around some more.

Cant wait for black market THEN ILL HAVE MY OWN
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I have 2 spots left for madness and rag on the final week of cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Death to the Horde and Alliance of Cho'gall.

I spit on all of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hello new cross realm people of Thuderhorn

Lord > Horn
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/10/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Emptronic
Hello new cross realm people of Thuderhorn

Lord > Horn

Just noticed that myself; not a good way to address potential buyers of Thunderlord.

ANYWAYS, if anyone on alliance is interested in a Rag mount without having to faction x-fer get in touch with me on Turalyon or I could come track you down over here. I might be able to squeeze a few more runs into these last 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
This just in: 9th world H Madness kill is later than the majority of H Madness kills, news at 11.

get out of my house sam
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/10/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Profile

Lord > Horn

Just noticed that myself; not a good way to address potential buyers of Thunderlord.

ANYWAYS, if anyone on alliance is interested in a Rag mount without having to faction x-fer get in touch with me on Turalyon or I could come track you down over here. I might be able to squeeze a few more runs into these last 2 weeks.

I only have gold on thunderlord though...

get out of my house sam

This is the house of <vs predator> get it right plato!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We have 2 madness spots open for the final week of cata and 1 rag mount spot left. Contact me in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Thanks for clarifying that you meant Thunderlord and not Thunderhorn.

It only took three days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

It only took three days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

It only took three days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]