H <CONGRATULATIONS> RECRUITMENT WHATEVER

This makes me want to make a Horde alt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
THIS IS NOT DREWIDSBEST POSTING FROM ABBEH TELLING EVERYONE TO JOIN THIS GUILD BECAUSE I AM IN IT AND I AM NEKKED DANCING ALL OVER THINGS!!1!1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi I'm Fapsey and I would just like to let everyone know we also enjoy rasslin' with barnyard animals in our underwear!!
Edited by Fapsey on 11/3/2012 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Currently looking for more barnyard animals to do some underwear rasslin' with Fapsey. Pst if you think you can handle the position.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I didnt even make it to the famous names list... damn
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
11/03/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Jahbud
I didnt even make it to the famous names list... damn

Sir,

You never signed the waver saying it was OK to release your name. This business is on the up and up.

-Soulicitor
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Anyone seen my copy of "I'm In Love With A Robot"? It's with one with oily smudges all over it...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
EXTENDED MAINTENANCE ON A PATCH DAY?

guess I'll watch this law and order SVU marathon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Join our guild or we will start making horribly angled pvp videos to mmmbop by the Hanson Brothers. And you will click them. You know you will.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
A royal bump.

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your
signature so everyone knows who is the patrician king.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
Reply Quote
HAI GUYS I R DREWIDSRBEAST AND I THANK WE SHUD ALL COME LUV CONGRATULATIONS BECAUSE I AM THEIR AND WE R FUN AND STUFFZ!!!1
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
tonight I will be frapsing bgs with artsy (horrible) angles with Yakkity Sax and Mmmbop on repeat/shuffle so you never know which fantastic song you get next.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The frapsing was a great success. We had at least 2 viewers including my self and ssym. A bigger turnout then we could have hoped for.

Next week: Pokemon Battles to classical music and a mount parade with me humming yakkity sax because its stuck in my head.
Edited by Olympusmons on 11/18/2012 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
within 2 weeks we should schedule a summon me to panda land and fraps me killing high levels to either frank Sinatra or some rlly bad dubstep or maby a good song like judo flip by asheru
Edited by Kushwrap on 11/19/2012 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ssjyn is on some strong medication and possibly seeing stuff that does not exist at the moment. If you see him, make sure to say something completely off the wall and he will stare at what you said for about 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
Checkout the website!!!! http://congratulations.enjin.com/ Still working it it lol!! Videos soon to come... we need more people!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
<CONGRATULATIONS> server first best looking sexies. So hot they wouldn't even give us a feat of strength.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I heard if we get 1000 members Monkii will get naked on skype and we can watch... just sayin...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/29/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Drewidsbest
I heard if we get 1000 members Monkii will get naked on skype and we can watch... just sayin...

Monkii couldn't wait, what has been seen cannot be unseen.
Reply Quote
I wana make love to u, like u want me to!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]