Arena Skirmish Petition

100 Undead Priest
sign
I really like skirms for practicing being gone for a year and a half from wow and trying to jump back into arena is really really hard without a means to practice, its really hard to find a team and I don't have the achieves to help me find the team on this toon.
90 Human Warlock
09/09/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Bluebolts
Would rather have a que feature on wargames but /sign i guess.

Like group skirmishes?
Either or would be fine. Let the players play the game and have fun.
Skirmishes x 1000 for no rewards is more fun than 8 daily quests each freaking day....
90 Undead Rogue
/signed
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Signed.

Skirms were a great way of trying new gear pieces or a new spec setup maybe an addon even without tanking ratings & you wouldnt have to ask around & put people out just to do so.
90 Human Rogue
Signed again
89 Dwarf Hunter
/signed
90 Night Elf Hunter
RAWR

/Signed
90 Undead Mage
/signed

Miss em.
90 Draenei Mage
/sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign
87 Human Warlock
Signed, would be awesome.
90 Night Elf Druid
signed. i used to queue skirmish all the time. would love to see it back.
90 Dwarf Shaman
signed
94 Human Priest
Signed.

If they want wargames so bad, why can't we have both?

Wargames and Skirmishes.... What's wrong with that?
90 Tauren Monk
signed x 1000
90 Night Elf Druid
/signed x1000000

I cannot believe they removed Skirms
90 Gnome Mage
100% /Signed.

I use to queue skirmishes all day long, they bring back the memories of old days like Stealthing into Stormwind, inviting a random player and queuing. Leave the game and they die in the Stormwind battle room <3.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]