Arena Skirmish Petition

this is my first ever post on here just because i am hoping they bring back skirmishes so ill sign the petition but ill also add that if they made it to where you can do random wargames it wouldnt be as bad imo because then you dont have to just know a bunch of different people to grp up with to do them
90 Tauren Warrior
Thread's going to be deleted because petitions have no form of a constructive discussion.

Petition Threads get deleted. All the time.
90 Human Paladin
already signed just bumping
85 Human Mage
This has been done many times and I've /signed everytime.. Blizzard never seems to listen. Oh well here it goes again! /signed
90 Undead Warlock
all they need to do is put a "open pool" option for wargames and use the wargames servers
90 Orc Hunter
09/09/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Skwish
Petitions are "frowned upon."

It's not strictly a "petition", as stated in the last line of the post, "please post any other good reasons why they should be re-implemented" - paraphrasing of course.
85 Goblin Hunter
What's an arena skirmish?
>:)
85 Night Elf Druid
Signed
85 Human Warrior
/signed
89 Tauren Druid
they dont read arena forums, and, go to general, and itd probably have to be 100 pages for blizzard to even respond...

and to those confused skrimishes are same as wargames pretty much, the only difference is that you could queue alone for skirmishes, but you could also queue with friends.

signed
90 Undead Death Knight
signed, loved them back in the day!
90 Draenei Shaman
yeah
55 Night Elf Rogue
They were perfect for arena practice without spending hours in trade chat looking for somebody interested enough to help you try something obscure. They need to come back.
90 Tauren Druid
Signed x100
90 Night Elf Priest
Petition threads are frowned upon. Whether or not I like that fact or not is irrelevant.

However, I would do anything for skirmishes or "random war games" to be returned. There are countless reasons to bring it back.
85 Undead Mage
Signskis'd
90 Troll Shaman
http://mkkp.hu/fejbeveros2.jpg
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]