Going Mistweaver Monk LF Guild

85 Human Paladin
I have been a healing officer in two guild Bohica and Advent. Progressed 6/7 Hm FL and did 8/8 HMDS I can't remember what %nerf when I did either like 15% or 20% also did BWD and To4W and Bot but full clear all on normal and only heroic Halfus. I am looking for a guild who raids 4pm SVT - 8pm SVT or sometime around that I have all classes and am an active guild member always doing dungeons and helping out. I have farmed my monks 2 professions so i can power lvl to 525 and have to raf accounts ready to grant to lvl 80 and all gear farmed out ready for mop will be ready to raid on mistweaver monk after first week and ready to progress I am ok with 10m or 25m looking for a semi-hardcore but also fun guild but when its time to raid !@#$ gets serious.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Are you going to power-level a Monk??

Or going to do the RAF to 80, then Monk??
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I already RAF 2 Accounts to 80 and am going to grant the monk to instant 80
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
2 80's is only 78 levels.
Edited by Frankqt on 9/9/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Every 2 levels you level with your RAF you get 1 level able to grant so if i level 2 lvl 80s so a total of 80/2 so 40+40 but if not I have a third account anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
09/09/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Havon
Every 2 levels you level with your RAF you get 1 level able to grant so if i level 2 lvl 80s so a total of 80/2 so 40+40 but if not I have a third account anyway.

+2 for dedication

-1 for being Alliance
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
+2 for dedication

-1 for being Alliance

Not saying a word.....

edit: and yes I know writing "not saying a word" is saying a word Cosma.
Edited by Orchitis on 9/9/2012 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey boss!!

Novus Initium has just server-changed.

We're a level 25 guild. As much as the focus is on teaming up for a pair of 10-mans and a 25 man raid group, we need to be putting just as much focus on community.

We're starting from a clean slate. Consider yourself a founding member!!

We'd be very pleased to have you.

Battletag: Spectre#1348

Little more here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522892680
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
09/09/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Havon

I'm also doing the RAF monk granting (but i am going the 1 lvl 80 and 2 lvl 41's route)

I know for a fact that you can only grant 39 levels per level 80 character, so you're going to have to level your monk to level 2+ first if you want to ding it to level 80 straight away.

But if you're rolling a panda monk then 2 80s would work fine because once you leave the Panda starting zone you're already level 10+
Edited by Frankqt on 9/10/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well I have done 3 RAF so its extra over kill but guess it wasnt.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
One

I know for a fact that you can only grant 39 levels per level 80 character, so you're going to have to level your monk to level 2+ first if you want to ding it to level 80 straight away.

Fact? Lols, first lvl grant is given at level 2. Do the math.
Edited by Goulashia on 9/12/2012 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Fact? Lols, first lvl grant is given at level 2. Do the math.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend-rewards

press ctrl+f and type in 39. sorry if that isn't a fact then i don't know what is.

so lets see. If the monk is level 1 and he gets 39 levels granted to him, he is level 40. if he gets another 39 levels granted to him he is lvl 79. that's why I said for her to get to level 2. Do the research.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
One
I take their FAQ for a grain of salt.

Example of why their FAQ is bad;
While adventuring with your linked friend or family member, you will each gain triple experience while partied up to level 80, as long as your characters are within 4 levels of each other.

Could argue that this is bad wording, but you still get the 3x experience bonus to 81.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
I take their FAQ for a grain of salt.

Example of why their FAQ is bad;
While adventuring with your linked friend or family member, you will each gain triple experience while partied up to level 80, as long as your characters are within 4 levels of each other.

Could argue that this is bad wording, but you still get the 3x experience bonus to 81.

I thought that was fixed, along with Shoulder/Chest BoA's working until 81?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
One
BoA has long since been fixed, but my last normal RaFing was during Firelands and the 3x continued to 81.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey mate,

I am recruiting for both my PvE and PvP teams. We raid Thur/Sat/Mon 8pm-Midnight AEST; I might try to have a chat with you ingame - but otherwise:

Head over to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551355441?page=1#2 if you want to have a read up on us.

Conversely apps to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]