Healers top DPS

85 Human Paladin
Particularly speaking, you've shown me no reason to believe that you have any idea what you're talking about, whether it's prior experience (your warlock doesn't appear to be anything special by any means), or your argument.

As it's been said in MANY blue posts, on top of other people in this thread, things aren't balanced at low level, and ALSO if people were playing better that wouldn't always be the case.

And have you ever thought that it may be because you're a Blood DK? If you're doing your job correctly then they will hardly have to heal you, meaning that they just dps the entire dungeon.

After this try to run your post through 3 filters if you're trying to claim something:

Am I a special case?
Am I stating the obvious?
Does it matter?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/09/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Lucinn
I posted because it is a broken game mechanic, I have been playing since 2005 and everyone has a role; if the game continues like this in my judgment there will be only two classes playing, tanks and healers.

Yeah....when is that going to happen because my DPS queues are still long as hell at 85?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi, Yes, I have a question.

Do you expect us to give a !@#$?
Edited by Shammyren on 9/9/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/09/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Elethia

Attack the poster not the argument you sir/madam win the internet, well done as this has never been done before.

Would you care to avoid hypocrisy by responding to those who have asked questions?

There was no questions only comments ; but if your asking do I think tanks should not do so much damage in low level battle-grounds, then the answer is yes; just increase threat so I do not lose aggro.
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Lucinn
There was no questions only comments

09/09/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Morenn
Are you upset that you aren't the highest dps? Did it make more sense when it was tanks topping DPS in levelling dungeons?

Those were, in fact, questions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Would you care to avoid hypocrisy by responding to those who have asked questions?

There was no questions only comments ; but if your asking do I think tanks should not do so much damage in low level battle-grounds, then the answer is yes; just increase threat so I do not lose aggro.

Battlegrounds =/ dungeons. There were plenty of questions, you just chose to ignore them.

If you're having that much problem with threat, you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
09/09/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Nepotism
Wait..... Tank AoE doesn't double everyone else's damage anymore? Leveling has changed!

Depends on the level and tank, single target on boss, 80-84 I could easily beat the dps and sometimes the tank. Power infusion and trinket and by the time the buffs ran out the boss would be more then half dead.

Lower levels? tanks win. I have 4 boa's, I have a blue weapon 3-4 levels old, I have a bunch of bag and dungeon blues and some good crafted green, I don't have boa trinkets. I am lucky to do 1/3 of the tanks dps even when trying and playing correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Battlegrounds =/ dungeons. There were plenty of questions, you just chose to ignore them.

Avoid fallacies and please quote these questions; or were you just trolling and I bit?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Heirlooms say hi
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Morenn
There was no questions only comments

Are you upset that you aren't the highest dps? Did it make more sense when it was tanks topping DPS in levelling dungeons?

Those were, in fact, questions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Avoid fallacies and please quote these questions; or were you just trolling and I bit?

They were quoted ... about 2 posts up, don't think I'm the one trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Veroicone
85 Troll Druid
Infinity

Post them then or GTFO
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
7/10
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Veroicone
85 Troll Druid
Infinity

Post them then or GTFO

/pat Are you seriously that blind?

Since you're too incompetent to scroll up and clearly have selective reading here are some.

09/09/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Morenn

09/09/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Elethia
I've got to wonder how the healer isn't topping your damage, and how you're managing to get such terrible dps so consistently.

Morenn even posted them several posts before this one.

Do I get a cookie now?

Troll harder.
Edited by Veroicone on 9/9/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This thread is now about waffles.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/09/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Lucinn
Post them then or GTFO

Really.....Are you not able to scroll through the thread?? are you that stupid??

6/10

09/09/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Morenn
This thread is now about waffles.

I like Waffles, with Chocolate chips and whip cream
mmmmmm
Reply Quote
mmmmmm

I am a fan of Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Chocolate chip ones are ok too.. but I prefer choc chips in pancakes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
mmmmmm

I am a fan of Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Chocolate chip ones are ok too.. but I prefer choc chips in pancakes.

Honestly, any type of Waffle Im Bound to eat
Reply Quote
82 Human Priest
All you're doing is proving to the masses that tanks are !@#$%^-s as a group, not all of them, but the majority. Whoopity freaking doo if dmg based healers do more dps than you, doesn't it make you happy that there are 5 people in a 5-man doing great dps that way everything dies and isn't hard so that you level faster?

See, what I truly think is happening here is that finally having a class/spec/role outdoing low level dungeons has somehow hurt your ego when no one cares about low level dungeons. Deal with it or don't do them, obviously if you truly have been playing that long Blizzard has never cared about low level crap and neither should you.

By the way, you're quite possibly the only tank that cares. I've had more than few actually thank me for being able to do that and heal, GOTTA LOVE ATONEMENT RIGHT?

Edit:
Question

Out of everything that is going on right now, why is it that healers, specifically healers that aren't retarded and can keep everyone alive and contribute to killing things making dungeons go faster, that bothers you so much so that you make time out of your so important chain tanking?
Edited by Critsin on 9/9/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]