Where did Jinja go?

25 Troll Warrior
I be missin 'er mon.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Holy shee-at! hi!

I was actually missing WoW lately. My irl bffsies is bugging me to come back and join her guild. I think I might come back when mists is released. also, wtf is with WoW MoP? It sounds like some revolutionary new cleaner.

Antyway, my hard drive crashed and I no longer have WoW installed, so I figured maybe when the new expansion is released, I'll reinstall it off that disk. See you guys then? Maybe? ♥

***edit: thank you, Bunnychaser for chasing me down on Skype to tell me about this thread! ILUMANG
Edited by Jinja on 9/10/2012 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And you still got our Skype convo when you occasionally drop in and say hi!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
too true! I should bug you guys more often. Miss yous! ♥
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Warrior
With the news that Jinja is considering playing again the Jinja Fan Club will be initiating "Operation Theramore" as a fireworks display to celebrate the day that Jinja visited the Orphanage in Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
09/10/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Skeeters
With the news that Jinja is considering playing again the Jinja Fan Club will be initiating "Operation Theramore" as a fireworks display to celebrate the day that Jinja visited the Orphanage in Orgrimmar.

I wouldn't celebrate that day quite so soon if I were you. I only visit the orphanage for snacks.
>_>
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
09/10/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Skeeters

I must have a toon in this fan club, everytime I hear Jinja sing I cry like a 13 year old girl (or 30 year old gay guy) at a Justin Bieber Concert. Wait, I am a 30 year old gay guy, carry on....

>_>

<_<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
>_>
<_<
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I knew my singing was bad, but I didn't know it brought people to tears! xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
hi
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hi Smoovie! How you been?
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Shaman
I miss stalking her in org and ganking her while she's afk :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Aww, Shazie, was that ganking? I thought it was love taps! ♥
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Shaman
It was <3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I wondered why it hurt so good. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
09/16/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Smoovie
hi
I like your hat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]