Recruiting For MoP Good Players!!

90 Pandaren Mage
Me and a few of my friends are creating a guild based in our college so if your in college this could be the guild for you. We are looking for friendly smart players who enjoy a friendly care free environment while being hardcore players who know what we are doing. We plan to have a few people level up monk healers and tanks and the rest level their mains from 85-90. I personally will be one of the monk healers and eventually transfer my characters over. We will be on the Alliance side of course. The most important thing is that you really have a passion for wow. Not in a weird way but enough of a passion to understand how to play and progress in raids and or pvp, we will also do pvp. So far we have 2 monk healers and 2 other players who haven't chosen a class yet. looking to at least start with 10 good players for a set guild to start raiding at 90 immediately. Lets Make a Legacy!!!!!! (PS) All players in this guild who start off will be officers. Me and the 3 starters will be co Guild Leaders, and all others will have to join and be promoted upon behavior. Comment here and we can talk through real ID.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
and a partridge in a pear tree?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
On the first days of MoP, Blizzard gave to me...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]