Chat Connection Error: Connection Timed Out.

92 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm using the IPhone app. Everytime I try to log in, it gives me this exact same error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This is the only character in a guild, so I can't try it on others. I've tried at all hours of the day. I don't understand what is going on. Help?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I think it's something server related? I have an alt in a guild on Moon guard, and I get the same error message. I've generally been able to log in to guild chat with alts on other servers just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm on Tortheldrin and I got the same error... sigh
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
10/16/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Peaceofshift
I'm on Tortheldrin and I got the same error... sigh

Moon Guard is an ongoing issue, but I have not received a high frequency of reports from Tortheldrin. Have you recently joined the guild, or have you or your guild performed a transfer/re-customization?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hello, is there any solution for this issue. I'm experience the same with my iPhone 4 app. the thing times out when trying to connect to guildchat, saying
Chat Connection Error. Connection timed out. OK

My realm is Gundrak.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
@Faythe: Have you recently joined this guild, or have you or your guild recently performed either a transfer or re-customization like a name change?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]