A quick shout out...

09/12/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Vusah
Who else is still playing this game? Aerana?

*Smiles and waves* Present and accounted for, even if I'm a little slow at responding to the forums at times. I will likely be playing WoW for a while yet. There's some interesting RP ahead for the guild in MoP and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will play out!

It's nice of you to drop by and say hello though. Please convey my warm regards to everyone =)
Edited by Aerana on 9/13/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can't even give me a name drop? After all those 2 man SW parties in Wrath?!?! C'mon man!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
09/13/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Aerana
Who else is still playing this game? Aerana?

*Smiles and waves* Present and accounted for, even if I'm a little slow at responding to the forums at times. I will likely be playing WoW for a while yet. There's some interesting RP ahead for the guild in MoP and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will play out!

It's nice of you to drop by and say hello though. Please convey my warm regards to everyone =)

Hello! I am to pass a message to you! And here you go!

~ Adeola Hunter
Hunter of the Kiith-Sa Hunter
www.kiithsahunter.com

-*-

Thank you for taking the time to say hello. Unfortunately my 7day trial has expired and I could not send a reply personally. I have asked our Hunter Adeola who still has some time left on an active acct to post this for me.

Aerana although I never spent much time with you in game I have always enjoyed your presence on this server. I only know you from the persona you project into these forums and in game however I have always admired your kindness and goodwill you extend towards others.Things you say and do here resonate with me in a big way; you and others like you whom I have met in this game have had a very positive effect on my enjoyment of gaming. And although you are often in charachter in game I always imagined you in real life as being very similar in nature with a big warm smile and a kind heart.
When I first came here role play was something I used to chuckle about and dismiss as rather silly. It was only after meeting Zero that I started to appreciate it a bit more. I would watch and sometimes take queue from Z when he would pop into character from time to time in between pvp matches hanging out in SMC. He would sometimes bring us out in uniform and formation to random events he would come across or was invited to from others that would enjoy the show he would put on. It was quite a sight to behold.
As I grew with the Kiith I began unknowingly developing over the years a character known today as Vyseth. And although I don't actively role play I have found some enjoyment by being able to jump into character once and awhile when it peaks my interests. (Quite terribly sometimes I might add...lol) Being a Hunter I can carry my avatar with me and incorporate Kiith lore in any game we pla and I always found it pretty cool that our toons are always made to look like our Hunter avatars.

I was often out if character when I was on the hunt and would find twilight empire members randomly in my travels. Being a PVP server I would consider them fair game and attack. It was not really my intention to cause grief but after a few encounters I began to notice them not break character and even incorporate my presence into their role play. Unlike some other RP guilds I have encountered Twilight Empire never was rude, smug or confrontational despite my interruptions. I was never asked to leave or stop bothering them and so as time went on I would sometimes hang out in stealth instead and watch them from the shadows if I happen to pass them by. I was often surprised in the locations I would come across them in. Sometimes I would even pop out of stealth in a funny costume and get a good laugh from them.

But I digress. The extension of this message was prompted after reading your post when I came to realize that you and many others can still really enjoy this game in ways others cannot because of your role play. And although I myself look to different aspects of a game for enjoyment I can honestly say that what you guys do is something to be admired. I wish you all the best in the new expansion and I hope to perhaps run into you again sometime out in internet land. Please feel free to drop an email or a message in our public coms sometime. Take care.

-Lord Vyseth Hunter
Blood Reaver of the Kiith-Sa Hunter
www.kiithsahunter.com
Reply Quote
Thank you for the kind words, Vyseth. They're greatly appreciated and I'm glad to know that, in some way, RP was opened up to you a little more on Ravenholdt. I'll stop by your site and see if I can figure out how to say hello to everyone there =) Until then, enjoy your time on Tera!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]