What's up after MoP

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hi guys, I know that we have at least 18 months to do in MoP and it is still early to tell because we didn't see the content yet.. but I've heard alot of those things on general forums where people are saying "MoP is content they are adding because they needed to throw something before the other x-pac" and a lot of people talking about the next x-pac, which is the one after MoP would have a link with the Burning Legion.

So I'm asking you all guys, what do you think or what would you like the next x-pac to be?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think it'll be Burning Legion or maybe they'll gather enough material for Emerald Dream.

It's also nice to think that by this time next year, we'll have a better idea of Titan...assuming the "leak" holds up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hopefully we get to explore a totally new planet.

09/12/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Balatro
Emerald Dream.

Never going to happen. Mal pretty much took care of it. Its done.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm hoping we go out against the burning legion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hopefully we get to explore a totally new planet.

Emerald Dream.

Never going to happen. Mal pretty much took care of it. Its done.

True, while I haven't read Stormrage, I have heard that it essentially destroyed any chance of an Emerald Dream expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I really want to know what "Titan" was on that leaked spread sheet that came out about a year ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's Blizzard's next MMO. Assuming it hasn't changed, all we know about it is that it'll be a new IP (Intellectual Property) - not based on any of their previous games.

I suspect we may get a better idea of it at the 2013 Blizzcon but we'll see.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I think that it should be something about the third old gold N'Zoth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I think an underwater expansion centered around Azshara (the person, not the zone) has been rumored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/23/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Fatherllama
I think an underwater expansion centered around Azshara (the person, not the zone) has been rumored.

While that could be interesting, I'm weary that the complaints about Vashj'ir may make that unlikely. While it was nice the first time through, it seemed people couldn't stand it the second time through.

I think part of the complaints can be traced back to people not being used to/liking the idea of fighting in a 3D environment a la Malygos and Oculus, but that's probably because they lack situational awareness.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would love to see something like a rip in time... and we go back in time to see how the Horde and the alliance became how they did, as well as the Undead. All characters would morph into the "In the Beginning" times character. Almost like the walk into the caverns of time... we would go back and be at the very beginning of the beginning
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]