The Reforged Hammer (Apply Within)

We <3 you too Mackh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
On top of all that lovey dovey stuff Mackh was talking about they will also get you drunk on New Years and do unspeakable things to you.

Not that I know anything about that.
Reply Quote
Call me biased, but I came into the guild back when Malk and Teevi werent around and it was an RP guild. But I stuck it out when Malk and Teevi returned and found a new love for the game all over again. Its an amazing group of people that just love to have fun and slaughter alliance ((which is always a bonus)).

so if you are looking for fun times and great people, you should consider this guild.
Reply Quote
oh can I join?
Reply Quote
Maybe.

First submit a 5 page overview on the statistical correlation between specific gamer motivations and age/gender demographics in MMO communities. Please use end notes and make sure all citations are properly APA formatted. Then we'll talk.
Reply Quote
No! I will not do your homework for you!
Reply Quote
No that's not MY homework, it's yours. It's a fascinating subject, you really should read up on it.
Reply Quote
Come play with us; you know you want to!
Reply Quote
(Update: We've recruited a few more healers since last this was bumped and now have room for a few more DPS to fill out spaces down roster for RBG subs and second team. Also - if you want to apply please make sure you talk to me directly in game via whisper or in-game mail. Thanks. )
Reply Quote
Might I just add...

BEST Rated BGs .... EVAR ....

oh.... I mean...

Bumpity Bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
As the official public "relations" officer I feel it is my duty to make sure this is towards the top with information regarding our RBGs and inter-factional relationships.

RBGS: Two nights thus far with a solid string of success the past two weeks.

Inter-Factional relationships: The alliance are still sub-human and we're running on a platform of sterilization via large axe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
HEAL OSE!!

Oh, uh..

I mean...

For the Horde?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
((Aw, Thundering Hammer Clan. That brings back memories from when I was Baorin. Good times. :-) Wish Ebon still played too, but it's been nice to see people around again!))
Reply Quote

For the Horde?

That's For the Horde, bi&@#es. :)
Edited by Jatazi on 11/19/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Garlanth
Inter-Factional relationships: The alliance are still sub-human and we're running on a platform of sterilization via large axe.

My name is Malkavet Blackheart and I approved this message.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Everyone knows the Alliance are actually just a "clever" AI system implemented by Blizzard to create the illusion that you are actually fighting human beings.

But everyone knows that Alliance aren't really people.
Edited by Morgaath on 11/20/2012 2:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Morgaath

I hereby dub thee an honorary member of the Thundering Hammer.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Malkavet

Sorry dude. He has orders transferring him to my legion to act as our page since he has chosen to wear our uniform.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
11/27/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Dukago

Sorry dude. He has orders transferring him to my legion to act as our page since he has chosen to wear our uniform.

Duke, I already denied that request for a personnel transfer. As far as his "uniform" goes, he is to continue wearing the EP Regulation Onslaught Plate until further notice.
Reply Quote

Duke, I already denied that request for a personnel transfer. As far as his "uniform" goes, he is to continue wearing the EP Regulation Onslaught Plate until further notice.

Seeing as I failed to receive word of this...he's fired anyway...can't even deliver a letter. Morg I am glad you can swing an axe!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]