1 Tauren Paladin
you transfered off to get glad and then came back lol
you also paid for it, everyone knows your the anigo guy who sells wow time
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
/gasp!
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Paladin
you also have no 2200 gear which clearly shows you paid for a carry at the last minute
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Edited by Sigep on 9/21/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/Burn

I think that bacon's extra crispy
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your information seems to be rock solid so why argue? They should probably give you a <Sherlock Holmes> title for your pristine investigative skills.
Now that the dude posted, looking at your achievements it seems extremely obvious you paid for your title. The entire reason I first posted is because I regularly look at the 3s ladder to see how our server is doing and I knew noone who was in Gladiator range, so for you to have it you must be a transfer unless I somehow overlooked it. It's possible I overlooked it, but I doubt it. If you did get it here who were you teammates?

But yeah it's very unlikely though that you didn't pay for it considering you only got your 2200 achievement a month ago. You have pretty much every rare raiding mount and glory achievement yet only one kill on Firelands bosses and the bosses of previous tiers. You have no notable FoS achievements for someone who would get all these mounts, again suggesting you paid for all of these kills and achievements. On the other hand you do have every single collector's edition pet and in this very topic you're trying to buy a kill meaning you have no problem paying for something that you cannot earn on your own.

Long story short you should just own up to it lol
Reply Quote
hes already famous for buying gear from incarnate, nothing to see here
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
I like how his highest personal rating is higher than his highest team rating.
Edited by Berepa on 9/16/2012 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Thank you for your application to Turbo Cyborg Ninjas, our raid roster is currently full on hunters, we do not sell gear or boss kills, and we already have the guild achievement for a gladiator hunter. Good luck in your search for a raid spot in MOP, and again, thank you for your interest in Turbo Cyborg Ninjas.

<3
Challenger Zanbon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So what I'm gathering here is:

1) You "know" I paid for gladiator because... well, that's not clear yet. You just know.
2) You all seem to suck. I'm not even seeing a Challenger posting here...
3) Req, you are possibly the worst ret pally I've ever played with. Keybinds are your friend. (Assuming you are the same Reqiuiem I played with).
4) Half of you post on level 1 alts because you are afraid of confrontation.

Did I miss anything?
1. A ton of evidence was already provided suggesting you bought your title. If you didn't you'd just name your teammates or something, but obviously you did so you're just trying to deflect.
2. LOLWHAT? There are multiple previous Gladiators posting in this thread, including me. Oh and we earned ours. How dumb are you lmao
3. Two different players. Also the Req you're talking about is a Gladiator as well. He's much better than you.
4. This is true and I don't respect it, but just to be clear I am not any of the alts nor is anyone else who posted on their mains in this topic.

The more you try to lie about this the worse you look. I highly recommend you just admit it.

Also that pic with Cathzilla saying his mom got fios made me lol hard for some reason
Edited by Turranmc on 9/17/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/2h6tD.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i concur
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]