[H] <Vini Vidi Vici> Recruiting

90 Human Paladin
09/17/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Sigep
Isn't it nice to know that at the drop of a hat your guild gets to run me through anything I want? Cry all you want but I own you. And just to make it more interesting, I'll go ahead and own you for MoP too. Enjoy grinding for me.
LOL! Did you really just brag about buying gear and whatever else? I honestly almost cried laughing at the stupidity. Let me explain it real simply for you: They are going to kill those bosses that week whether you were there or not. They only profit off of your inability to play a simple video game. You hold zero power over them despite your delusions making you feel you do.

On the other hand, you do have an incredibly fragile ego. Do you realize how sad you are? Look at the progress of this thread. You tried extremely hard to pretend that you didn't buy what you have and now that it's all out in the open you try to cling to some other fragile ground where you can look down on others. Ask yourself, why did you lie about buying these titles? It's because you want to feel you are better than other people on a video game. You attempted to cling to a fantasy where you were a Gladiator, you have all this high ilvl gear and top mounts, and people on this server will respect you because of these accomplishments they think you earned. Now that that's gone you try to cling to a fantasy where you have a lot of gold and thus you own people!

It's all extremely pathetic. It is obvious that the life you live is one that people pity, not envy.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Moo?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is pure gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/17/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Turranmc
Isn't it nice to know that at the drop of a hat your guild gets to run me through anything I want? Cry all you want but I own you. And just to make it more interesting, I'll go ahead and own you for MoP too. Enjoy grinding for me.
LOL! Did you really just brag about buying gear and whatever else? I honestly almost cried laughing at the stupidity. Let me explain it real simply for you: They are going to kill those bosses that week whether you were there or not. They only profit off of your inability to play a simple video game. You hold zero power over them despite your delusions making you feel you do.

On the other hand, you do have an incredibly fragile ego. Do you realize how sad you are? Look at the progress of this thread. You tried extremely hard to pretend that you didn't buy what you have and now that it's all out in the open you try to cling to some other fragile ground where you can look down on others. Ask yourself, why did you lie about buying these titles? It's because you want to feel you are better than other people on a video game. You attempted to cling to a fantasy where you were a Gladiator, you have all this high ilvl gear and top mounts, and people on this server will respect you because of these accomplishments they think you earned. Now that that's gone you try to cling to a fantasy where you have a lot of gold and thus you own people!

It's all extremely pathetic. It is obvious that the life you live is one that people pity, not envy.

http://i.imgur.com/hA4Ku.gif
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Couldn't find popcorn so...
http://imgur.com/1K2Va
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/79Yeo.gif
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
you should transfer to tichondrius, change your name, and join hey im mvp since you're a gladiator and all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey! If you burned your bridges with Incarnate, we'll gladly pretend we're working for you while you funnel us gold next expansion. Our guild needs Yak mounts!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lol this thread

Male Draenei hunter 'nuff said.

Don't usually post from failed/hilarious apps, but here's the first sentence in my reply to this guy's app:

"Hehe. Draenei hunter..."
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
lol he called me kazmarx2
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey, 1% hit is just as good as any other alliance racial for hunters, especially considering there hasn't been a gun worth using since ToC tribute, iirc?

It's not like he has the option to be an orc! /drool
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey, 1% hit is just as good as any other alliance racial for hunters, especially considering there hasn't been a gun worth using since ToC tribute, iirc?

It's not like he has the option to be an orc! /drool

Yeah, it is. That's why it's only acceptable to be a female Draenei. I was briefly in ICC.

But a male Draenei? lulululuululul
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Fem Draenei have dat !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Sigep
I don't see why you think your in any position to insult anyone (even Qua) especially when all you did was feed <Away> like 300k to carry you through everything you were to incompetent to complete yourself.

GG, Don't see why players like you even waste your time playing the game.
Reply Quote
4 Gnome Rogue
did griever buy glad too?
Reply Quote
Hey.

Griever here.

Not like i usually bother with Ner'zhul's forums but it was brought to my attention that some randoms mentioned my name so lets clear some things up shall we?

First, Qau, whats the point to post on a lvl 4 Tauren then post on your Druid? You like talking to yourself? There's pills for that kind of issues nowadays you know, you should go consult.

bleeding-hollow:
tormentt
kiljaeden:
lohotad
lightbringer:
bep
malfurion:
qau
nerzhul:
grieferr ka karafdos qau qauwhat
queldorei:
azare

Nice forum alts collection.

Secondly

09/21/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Telle

I'll take a wild stab here and assume that this gutless alt is Stopwatch, since he's one of the only few people outside of Away and Chosen/Incarnate i ever talk to on this god forsaken realm and has any reason to trash talk me.

I did not buy Glad, i don't even pay for my gametime on this game in cash (i buy timecards for gold from friends) because i'm in a very tight situation IRL money-wise, being a college student on his own with no parental support and all, so thinking i could even think of spending money on a virtual video game title that only lasts a few months is laughable.

Besides, i had, i think, a pretty steady rating progression rating-wise, PvP was my main focus in this game for a long time until i decide to see whats up on the other side. Reached 2312 in S8, 2328 in S9, 2362 in S10 and finally 2406 in S11 that hapened to be in low glad range. I also reached 2200+ on multiple other classes, so i highly doubt it hapened overnight. I have evidences for all of that, one of the most obvious one being my Wrathful Gladiator Tabard, wich isn't your case.

Its also kinda funny to be accused from being something by someone who needed to buy Tier 2 from RBGs as a Legendary Rogue in a season where Rogues were the best class in the game, but heh, welcome to Ner'zhul.

Finally,

It's pretty obvious too.

Excuse me Estra, but who are you again and why should i care about what you think? I don't remember ever interacting with you in any way, shape or form so how do you have any clue about my play? Rhetorical question obviously, you don't. I'd highly suggest you avoid trashing people you don't know for no reasons.

As far as the whole Sigep deal goes, i don't know much or care about it, it just proves that once again its better to actually play with people to know their ability instead of relying on arbitrary statistics or achievements. Its going to be very easy to know if he bought it or not then.

Kinda funny to see this community act like a bunch of high school bitches trying to rip each others appart tough, at least its entertaining.

Stay classy Ner'zhul

- Griever Out.
Edited by Varne on 9/21/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
And the Balls out of the Park! Griever with his first Grand Slam of the season!

Stay classy Ner'zhul

But srsly... who's still on Ner'zhul?
Edited by Kaz on 9/21/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]